• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ties that Bind - 3.5 Forgotten Realms Gestalt

gabrion

First Post
Keia said:
Thanks! I need to get the details and find out if there is anything else I need to do before I'm ready to go.

Keia

Ok, we won't actually need to use this thread now that you'v confirmed. The links for the game threads can be found below.

Silverymoon IC thread
Silverymoon OOC thread
Silverymoon RG thread

Basically what I need is for you to post your character in the RG and I will look over the final product. Not a lot has happened in the game so far, and I don't think it will be very hard to fit you in the mix. See the OOC thread for more.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Question on traits in Unearthed Arcana:

Can I take the opposite of the Uncivilized flaw? I thought it would be appropriate to the Calimshites.

Also:

Can a power not be selected at a given level and held for the next level for a psion? For me, there aren't a lot of good 6th level powers but there are a number of good 7th level powers.

Finally[sblock=gabrion only]I changed Aseir's race to Elan - I think we discussed it before, but I can't remember. This point is that it most likely happened when he 'died' but he doesn't have any knowledge of what he is, assuming the abilities are 'gifts from the genies'.[/sblock]

Keia

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
No, you can't wait on powers, unfortunately. You can, however, select more of the neat low-level powers, which is what Cassandra did with some of the 6th-level slots. Also note that Cassandra has Psychic Reformation, so you can pick something that is likely to become obsolete later on and she can switch it out later.

gabrion

First Post
Keia said:
Question on traits in Unearthed Arcana:

Can I take the opposite of the Uncivilized flaw? I thought it would be appropriate to the Calimshites.

That's fine. Keep in mind that traits don't grant an extra feat the way flaws do though and you can only take two flaws or traits total (so it you take this trait you can still take one more flaw).

[Also:

Can a power not be selected at a given level and held for the next level for a psion? For me, there aren't a lot of good 6th level powers but there are a number of good 7th level powers.

As Rystil said, you can't wait to choose powers, but he could potential help you with reformation.

Finally[sblock=gabrion only]I changed Aseir's race to Elan - I think we discussed it before, but I can't remember. This point is that it most likely happened when he 'died' but he doesn't have any knowledge of what he is, assuming the abilities are 'gifts from the genies'.[/sblock]

That's fine.

BTW, if you want to ask questions in the OOC thread, that would be fine with me. It doesn't matter if you ask them here or there, but if you go there we can just worry about one thread. Then again, if you'd rather not see anything that is going on in the game until you join, that's fine too.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Character is mostly finished if you want to take a look. I think I still need languages and to spend about 4K.

Let me know if there's anything wrong or if you have any suggestions.

Keia

gabrion

First Post
Keia said:
Character is mostly finished if you want to take a look. I think I still need languages and to spend about 4K.

Let me know if there's anything wrong or if you have any suggestions.

Keia

Um, I think the script for the first sblock is messed up cause it won't open.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
gabrion said:
Um, I think the script for the first sblock is messed up cause it won't open.
That's weird. It opened for me just fine. I deleted it all and reposted it. Let me know if it's alright now.

Keia

gabrion

First Post
Keia said:
That's weird. It opened for me just fine. I deleted it all and reposted it. Let me know if it's alright now.

Keia

Strage as it may be, the first sblock in your character sheet won't open for me (although the other ones are fine). When I clicked "quote," everything showed up and it looked like your sblocks were done correctly, but I still can't get the sblock to open.

Just to make it easier (I don't want to review the whole character from the quote screen), could you just take that first sblock out for now? Thanks.

Remove ads