• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ties that Bind - 3.5 Forgotten Realms Gestalt

Rystil Arden

First Post
gabrion said:
Alright everyone, I've looked back over everyone's characters and it seems we are pretty much ready to go. I will be posting seperate IC and OOC threads soon so we can get things rolling.

Also, I forgot to address this before, but everyone should decide how well they know one another. People are mostly from different places, so you don't need to know one another, but being accomplished adventurers as you are, you could have heard of one another (especially if you have been in the same city for a while).
Cassandra just got here, so she probably has never heard of the others. The possible exception is that she may have heard of the other Planeswalking character from her time in Limbo, though I doubt it.

gabrion

First Post
One player from the Silverymoon side of the game had to leave the game, so I'm looking for an alt to take his place. When I announced characters I listed the alts as...

Alts (in this order)
Keia (Aseir Mostana)
chubbell (Samuel)
Sctoley (Maliq Alzaradi)
Ferrix (???)

I should note that Ferrix is the only one not listed in specific order. He is at the end because he was still missing a backstory when the players were chosen. In any case, I have a spot open that could be filled by Keia at the moment, so I hope to hear from her (or other alts if she doesn't check in) soon.

Remove ads