Ties that Bind OOC - Silverymoon

gabrion

First Post
Rystil+Shayuri-Just so you know, I'm aware that both of you are ready to move on, but I've had a particularly busy week so things are a little rough on my end at the moment. I will updat the IG thread as soon as I have a chance. Thanks for being patient this once.

Kiea-Same goes for checking out all the fine details of your character.

Shayuri

First Post
Feel no fret, Gabrion. We're just manuevering into a position where you can pick it up whenever you're ready. No hurries, no worries. :)

gabrion

First Post
Are either of you reacting to the smoldering remains of the farm house, or should I just keep you moving along the road?

Also, I'm going to assume that since you didn't respond to the stuff in the sblock that you failed the spot check, but in the future could you list your spot check even if it fails? I could make a difference in some cases how badly you fail. Thanks.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Gabrion,

Just let me know if when I can post in the IC thread. I won't read it until then. :)

Keia

Shayuri

First Post
Gah. My apologies. I didn't understand the significance of the text box. I assumed that you'd rolled vs DC20 and that you'd posted the box as a way of telling us what we saw as a result. :)

My apologies about the slow reaction. The weekend has been very hectic. I shall get a post out tonight. I assure you, Jonas will react to a burning farmhouse. :)

gabrion

First Post
Keia said:
Gabrion,

Just let me know if when I can post in the IC thread. I won't read it until then. :)

Keia

I'll keep you updated. :) Thanks for being patient though.

Shayuri said:
Gah. My apologies. I didn't understand the significance of the text box. I assumed that you'd rolled vs DC20 and that you'd posted the box as a way of telling us what we saw as a result.

My apologies about the slow reaction. The weekend has been very hectic. I shall get a post out tonight. I assure you, Jonas will react to a burning farmhouse.

lol

My apologies for not making this clear ealier, but if I post an sblock with a DC posted (it will mostly apply to spot checks), I'm simply prompting you to make a roll. If you make the DC, then your character knows the info in the sblock. Times will come up when I list multiple DCs for the skill, in which case you have access to the info from all the sblocks below your check. Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

Rystil Arden

First Post
lol

My apologies for not making this clear ealier, but if I post an sblock with a DC posted (it will mostly apply to spot checks), I'm simply prompting you to make a roll. If you make the DC, then your character knows the info in the sblock. Times will come up when I list multiple DCs for the skill, in which case you have access to the info from all the sblocks below your check. Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

I knew what you were doing, actually, but I figured since Jonas could have made that check on a 1 that I should just not roll and let Jonas point it out to Cassandra, since he would probably have seen it first :)

gabrion

First Post
Hey everyone, I'm going to be travelling for the next week or so, which will make posting on my part pretty much impossible. I may update things a few time during the next week, but I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I will be largely absent.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
gabrion said:
Hey everyone, I'm going to be travelling for the next week or so, which will make posting on my part pretty much impossible. I may update things a few time during the next week, but I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I will be largely absent.
No problem, thanks for the heads up. :)

Have a safe trip and I'm looking forward to this game when you get back.

Keia

Remove ads