• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time of Vengeance [closed]

Insight

Adventurer
DarwinofMind said:
Plot hole... You said april but didn't say what day of the week... or time.

So now I've said I'm at the mall talking to teenagers while another is going to school....

We don't all have to be acting at the exact same time to begin the game. H4H can catch us up at the appropriate moment to have it all make sense later.

Example: Hero X is doing stuff in the morning. Hero Y needs to meet Hero X at the mall in the afternoon. Whatever Hero X is doing in the morning continues until the afternoon when he meets Hero Y. Done.

hero4hire

Explorer
DarwinofMind said:
Plot hole... You said april but didn't say what day of the week... or time.

So now I've said I'm at the mall talking to teenagers while another is going to school....

Must be a Early Dismissal Day for Tendril :)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
She is a senior, College Prep day.... :) "Mom, I'm gonna take today off school and check out the campus at Freedom University, No, it's ok you don't need to drive me, I know how to get there."

hero4hire

Explorer
ARGH! I so badly want to GM an M&M game here. I thought running a module would be easier but it actually seems to have had the opposite effect with any time I have time to update the module is not where I am. If I am at work and I get time it is at home, I am at home and the baby decides to nap I left it at work thinking to have it in my desk. <<gnashes teeth>> Also the module has some sequenced events that if I wing it I can cause a ripple effect that screws with the entire plot of the thing.

I really apologize guys.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'd go with the freestyle, I've never been a big fan of DMing modules for the exact problems you just talked about.. A) You have to HAVE the module when you're ready to DM, and B) You can't shoot from the hip.

Shayuri

First Post
Plus, I've found from the few modules I've played in, that what looks good on paper when you're reading it often doesn't play well.

Not sure why that is.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Strip what you like from it... strap anything you don't and just freestyle...

Freestyle is always better in my opinion... I alway shoot off the cuff as I go...

I have like 3 notes for tomorrows game and one of them is just the name of a monster... LOL

No appoligy noted just move forward however you'ld like.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads