• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tired of Waiting: Star Wars Saga game

possum

First Post
ValenarJaeldira said:
Yes, we are, but as far as you know or have heard, neither of those things has happened yet.

FreeXenon: No, you don't gain training in those skills, so having both could help you out if/when you are ever severed from the force or in the presence of Yslimari (or however that's spelled). That said, you can still make both Pilot and Perception checks untrained at 1/2 level+ability score.

There is some benefeit to having both skills trained though.

I just wanted to make sure that I didn't say something about something that has yet to happen.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Type of flight Suit?

I am curious as to which type of flight suit I have: Flight Suit (Padded) or Flight Suit (Armored)?

Edit: I am also noticing that there is the Flight Suit (Life Support) as well, which what I think that you are referring to.

Last edited:

ValenarJaeldira

First Post
If you can put together an Imperial Knight named Ikari Taelunn before LoboLurker replies, Fenris2, you got a spot, otherwise, I can try and figure out a place to work you in-it'd be pretty easy.

Fenris2

First Post
ValenarJaeldira said:
If you can put together an Imperial Knight named Ikari Taelunn before LoboLurker replies, Fenris2, you got a spot, otherwise, I can try and figure out a place to work you in-it'd be pretty easy.

Ikari okay I wil make a Jedi of some sort I think. 6 levels to play with eh? hmm...

Ikari Talunn sounds oriental so I will go a 'jedi Ninja' route I think...

Remove ads