• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

to all those dude and dudets

chaos-princess

First Post
yo people, coming from personal experience i will give you advice, never read romeo and juliet with you mate , the dude as romeo and the dudet as juliet, BAD IDEA, trust me . just a very good warning,

MerakSpielman

First Post
So what happened when you tried it? I love that play, but hey, I like Shakespeare in general.

I once saw a dude do the entire play Romeo and Juliet by himself. He had the whole thing memorized and put on a different hat/wig and talked in different voices for each character.

MerakSpielman

First Post
chaos-princess said:
hay dude good to see you again, well me and my mate shaun did capulet and lady capulet but now he cant stop calling me his lady
How... sweet, I suppose. Well, I like to see young folks getting into Shakespeare.

Was this in class or - dare I suggest it - were you actually reading it in your spare time, for fun?

AGGEMAM

First Post
I like Romeo and Juliet even if it is a rip of older dramas from Greek dramatic history, almost to the point of copying. Hamlet however is pretty original.

But if truly seek good stories go look into the norse SAGAs, that is Shakespeare's real inspiration (or original material if you like).

Remove ads