• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To All Who Are In HolyMan's Many Games

Walking Dad

First Post
Comments
postnotes_pos.gif

Scott DeWar:
I might have dipped my toe in the waters of creation of LPF.

I didn't want to belittle anyone, just making clear that a living world is more than one person.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Though I have differences with HM on DMing and roleplaying, his sheer persistence, positiveness and his desire to move things forward made him invaluable. I still trust he'll be back. Sometimes one just needs a break (speaking from experience).

kinem

Adventurer
I expect & hope that he'll be back as well. We like playing with HM :)

There are other sites but without knowing the specifics of HM's concerns it would be hard to offer suggestions.

One of the reasons I tend to play limited-term games is that over the years I've seen key players - even those who might be considered pillars of the community (which itself could be a sign of overcommitment of time) - suddenly not have as much free time or interest as before, or need a significant break from PBP, or even vanish without notice. I would be surprised if that's the case here. I'm just pointing out that I've been surprised that way before.

Remove ads