• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To all Wizards Patrons

E

elsenore

Ok, I'm joining the support group.

*controls hormonal rage*

It's ok, people, really. Remain calm. Step away from {fave weapon inserted here here}, and just go veg, or something.

I can relate though. I have more than once tried to strangle my monitor. I mean, it has this little standy-thing, and it's just like a neck, and I just want to kill the little...

Calm. Calm... Right. I'm ok.

Hey, on the plus side, I finally broke down and registered with the board, because I was bored.

Sorry, no more puns, ladies and gents.

Thank you for putting up with and entertaining me all these years.

I look forward to the day (SOON!) when the chat will be back online.:D

S

Ssussunriyh

You know you spend too much time online when...

...you haven't seen a weather report in weeks, and don't care, because you haven't seen weather in weeks.

...you can recite web addresses character by character from memory - not just for sites, but for specific pages.

...you develop carpal tunnel syndrome from mouse-clicking.

...you need a special pair of prescription eyeglasses just for looking at a monitor.

...you put down your web address instead of your residence address when filling out official forms, and you don't consider it a mistake.

Krystal

First Post
Playing ever wars is all that has saved me... honest.

Click the link in my siggy. Become one of my minions... :grins: (it helps me out by giving me money!)

~Krys

T

Tiagan

*neck twitches to one side*

Sitting... In my room... Surrounded by my ever growing collection of collected swords and daggers...

*twitches just under left eye*

Sitting there, and looking out the window... Looking at the world on a summer day... Squinting as the light h-hu-hurt my eyes...

*looks to almost convule a moment*

Turning to stare at my collection on the walls... Taking my recurve longbow, and wanting to go to the archery range... Remembering that I havent gotten new arrows yet because I never leave the home...

*arms spasm reflexively*

Replaced bow... Read a full HALF of my newly aquired "Legacy of the Drow" collector's edition...

*squints eyes momentarily*

...Can't... Take... PAIN...

*breathes hard, looking to be attempting to controll himself*

Ackh-GAH!! I need some Thorazine or something!

J

JacksonTT

**pulls off the shades and glances around with a raised eyebrow**

Uh.. did somethin' happen? I been at the beach.

R

Rhane Arturant

*Eyes widen*

The beach?

You mean... outside?
They say there's a giant desklamp in the sky that you can't turn off!!
And a green carpet that is alive!

Is it true?
Is it?

L

lee siu long

I heard the lamp turns itself off every few hours. That's from what I've read, though.

J

JacksonTT

**makes a face.**

Oh. Eww.

**lowers the shades and goes back to the beach**

Remove ads