To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
It has not displayed any particular vulnerability to radiant damage that you've noted. Also, the attack from Raiyek will hit, finishing off the big zombie. Only 1 enemy left. It'll be up to Lily or Grim to finish it off[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Bump]
Will update after lunch with NPC actions for Lily & Grim. Only one enemy remaining, the bloodied zombie 51[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lily shook her head and tried to focus. Unsteadily she pointed her focus toward the remaining abomination and unleashed another blast of angry spirits.

[sblock=ooc]

standard: Haunting Spirits: vs Will (1d20+5=20)
Psychic Damage (1d6+5=10). Until the end of Lily's next turn, the target grants combat advantage to Grim. (Just in case my meager damage didn't finish the job.)

Save vs Daze (1d20=12)

We still have some ongoing damage to deal with if Grim doesn't make his save, I suggest some heal checks to grant saving throws to the inflicted might be in order.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The group combines their efforts to slay the large enemy, Lily strikes hard at the smaller for and Grim's eyes open, he staggers up and slashes the smaller foe to the ground.

[sblock=OOC]
*Raiyek, it hit for 6, but DR 1 so dropped to 5.

Grim gets 8 from Raiyek, but drops to 3 from ongoing

save (1d20=19) saves though

Here's the status at end of fight:

Grim: 3/35 - 2 hs used
Raiyek - 18/39 - 1hs used (on Grim)
Georg - 30/30 1 HS used - Guardian Blades and Horrid Whispers used
Kruk - 19/48 - bloodied, 1 hs used,
Carolina - 21/29
Lily - 13/26 - bloodied

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
"Hmmmmf...give me a second or two to rest. I gotta take care of these little scrapes," Kruk states as he rests his back against a wall.

[sblock=ooc]
spend 2 healing surges for 24 points bringing hp up to 43.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Kruk- Male Dwarf Fighter Level 3

*Adverse Condition: None
*Initiative: +1
*Passive Insight 13
*Passive Perception 13
*Senses low light vision
*HP 48 43
*Bloodied 24 Surge Value 12; Surges Per-Day 12 9
*Fortitude 18 Reflex 14 Will 14 Speed 5
*Save +5 vs. poison
+armor bonuses: resist 5 fire & resist 5 necrotic
*action Points: USED
*Second Wind: USED
basic attack:+1 Thundering Battleaxe: To Hit: +9: Damage 1d10+5: additional 1d6 for a crit
Powers
*At will:
Brash Strike
Tide of Iron
*Encounter:
Passing Attack
Parry and Riptose
*Daily
Comeback Strike
Unstopable USED
Thundering Weapon power USED
Cloak Power
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek makes a scan of the area to make sure the danger has passed, then cleans and sheathes his sword. Keeping his shield ready, he looks over the dwarves' corpses for anything valuable or notable, as well as in any spots that look like they'd be good places to hide things.
[sblock=OOC]ren: Sorry about that ... wishful thinking, I guess, haha.

Perception to search for shinies (1d20+11=19)

Might be a good idea to take an extra short rest so we can get some extra healing from Lily. Everyone but Georg and Carolina are bloodied. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Np LS, I've missed it more than once. Feel free to take multiple short rests. Real post on Tuesday when I'm back to work. [/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=ooc/absence]
Sorry about the unannounced absence, all. Got called out of town this last week and forgot to let ya'll know.

Grim will spend 3 surges to get up to 30/35 hp, 5/7 surges spent.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
As the group tends to their wounds, Raiyek begins poking around the tunnels, the elf locates what appears to be the remains of another group of adventurers and picking through the mundane gear, there appears to be a few baubles of worth.

Taking them back to Georg, the dwarf identifies their magical properties, one is a pair of boots that would make a user hard to slow down and the other is a brooch that seems to enhance the curative powers of an individual.

[sblock=ooc]
two items found:

1) Boots of Rapid Motion - Level 5 item
2) Healer's Brooch +1 - Level 4 item
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
After regathering the wits that had been scattered by the huge dwarven abomination Lily set about working her healing mojo, tending the wounds of the others and herself in her own peculiar fashion.

[sblock=ooc]

Sorry to be slow, most of my free computer time has been going toward job searching.

Um, lets see, Lily had 1 Healing Spirit left at the end of the fight, so she'll use that right away to allow to allow Raiyek to spend a healing surge and Heal Grim for (1d6=1).

After the rest, I'll assume the Healer's Brooch has already been located and pressed into service. If renau1g disagrees adjust accordingly. Healing Spirit on Lily for Surge +1 HP, Healing Spirit on Carolina for Surge +1 HP, and heal Grim for (2d6+2=12).

Tinwe, you might want to adjust you surges according.

Lily will spend another healing surge to put herself at full.

[/sblock]

Remove ads