To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=boots] I think those boots would work well for Kruk or Georg, since us dwarves are pretty slow. Though they would also be good for a striker like Grim. I would definitely put Kruk before Georg since a fighter needs to get up in melee a bit more.[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
Grim takes advantage of the lull to wipe muck from his clothes and patch his wounds. "We need to make less a habit of fighting underground- I'll take the forest any day"

[sblock=ooc/surges]
With Lily's healing, Grim will spend 1 less surge and regain 6 more hp.

Grim is now at 35/35 hp and 3/7 surges. Thanks lily!

Grim will pass the boots to one of the dwarves.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk's eyebrows raise at the sight of the boots, then looks down at his own boots. "Ya know, I could use a new pair of boots." He looks around to see if anyone objects.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"I have no need of them, Kruk. So unless someone else would like them ..."

His breathing back under control and wounds dealt with as good as possible for the time being, Raiyek pushes off the wall of the chamber. "We need to keep going; hopefully we can arrive at Relkingham before the priest makes the decree."
[sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 3
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 19; Low-light vision
AC:23, Fort:16, Reflex:17, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP: 36/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges Left:8/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (2/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Hunter's Quarry

Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so boots to Kruk and Brooch to Lily?

Anything else or good to move on? I'll update after lunch unless I hear otherwise[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The tunnel winds on, dripping with heavy water that leaves raised lumps of calcium where it concentrates. Occasionally, you hear the sounds of scrabbling feet in the darkness, but nothing enters your field of vision.

The tunnel leads to an iron grate, that opens soundlessly and swings outwards. You are in an unfinished basement, the dirt walls are lined with shelves containing various preserved foods.

[sblock=Perception DC19]
Red blood spots are seen on the ground, looking up you see it must have leaked through the floorboards from above.[/sblock]

A wooden stairway leads to a trap door in the far corner.

industrygothica

Adventurer
The tunnel winds on, dripping with heavy water that leaves raised lumps of calcium where it concentrates. Occasionally, you hear the sounds of scrabbling feet in the darkness, but nothing enters your field of vision.

The tunnel leads to an iron grate, that opens soundlessly and swings outwards. You are in an unfinished basement, the dirt walls are lined with shelves containing various preserved foods.

[sblock=Perception DC19]
Red blood spots are seen on the ground, looking up you see it must have leaked through the floorboards from above.[/sblock]

A wooden stairway leads to a trap door in the far corner.

OOC: Do the stairs go up or down?

Perception: 1d20+7=15

Remove ads