• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk kneels down by each one of the lifeless bodies and pays respect to them in the dwaven way. He then stands. Sorrow turns to anger and rage. "I want to to be the one to bury my axe into the head of the one who performed this evil deed."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Carolina]
You see a few more blood splotches on the dirt road in the center of a fairly small villiage, maybe more like a hamlet or thorp. A figure stirs on the ground in front of a small building across the street from your location [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg helps Kruk with last rites as best he can and wipes a tear from his eye. This tragedy goes on and on. Yes let us end this soon.

[sblock=OOC] Forgot perception last time
1d20+3=7 I guess it didn't matter
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
Grim surveys the carnage and slowly turns to look out to the horizon.
"When we catch this madman" Grim turns back to watch Kruk and Raiyek blessing the victims "before you kill him, Kruk, I will take both his eyes."

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek looks up from the victims in the house when Carolina calls about the survivor outside. "Quick, Lily, we have to help him!" he shouts as he rushes through the door and across the street. Even in the rush, however, the elf stays alert for any threats.
[sblock=OOC]Heal (1d20+9=13) to see how bad condition the survivor is in, and help if possible.
Perception (1d20+11=27)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Raiyek sees no obvious threats when he rushes out, just the prone, writhing form on the ground. She has her hands clutched to her face, weaping softly, her skin is a ghostly white and her strength seems to be failing her.

The elf does his best to tend to her wounds, but his efforts aren't enough, she has but moments remaining, Raiyek can tell that much from his cursory examination. Like the other bodies inside, one of the young woman's eyes has been gouged out.

Georg walks into the road and covers Raiyek while he tends to the woman. The sun continues its descent in the evening sky.

[sblock=OOC]
Raiyek's heal check was not enough. There's still time for any of the 4 inside to act, plus Georg has a chance as well [/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Lily rushed out of the house at full tilt, coming to a skidding halt at the side of the injured woman. Casting about for something clean to staunch the bleeding with, she ripped a section from her dress and set about trying to calm the woman and treat the injury at the same time.

[sblock=ooc]

Heal (1d20+9=13)

If you'll allow healing magic to affect this sort of grievous injury that might fall beyond mere hit points I would like to use call up the spirit companion and use Healing Spirt on Lily so that Lith can provide the woman with some surgeless healing.

[/sblock]

Remove ads