To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg moves in closer to th door so he can hear Carolina and Grim interrogate the watchman. His eyes continue to scan the building, door, and the surroundings.

[sblock=OOC] We need Twine to RP interrogating quickly or force him down here to the group [/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
We need Twine to RP interrogating quickly or force him down here to the group

I'll be around for a couple more hours.. if renau1g doesn't show up to give grim answers, I'll tie this dude up and send him down for everyone else to chitchat with.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Alright, but you'll be paying for this later, da boss ain't taking too kindly to those who mess with his stuff" the man replies, and it is a human male, Grim notices from this distance.

Tinwe

First Post
"Alright, but you'll be paying for this later, da boss ain't taking too kindly to those who mess with his stuff" the man replies, and it is a human male, Grim notices from this distance.

"Yes, 'da boss'. Tell me about him. Any back ways out of this place? We need to talk with him, and it would be too bad if he left before our meeting him. Help us out now, and I'll see to it that you see the morning."

Grim punctuates his words with a slow but powerful squeeze. (IC is down, but Diplomacy at a -1 )

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Once Grim has the watchman in his grasp, Raiyek quickly looks over the building and surrounding area again, mostly looking to see if anyone has seen their attack. As he looks he moves closer to the door to the warehouse.
[sblock=OOC]IC's back up!

Perception (1d20+11=26)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Yeah, like I'd tell ya stuff about da boss, he'd make whatever ya do to me seem like a picnic. Hell, he even tricked some dummies into killing some rival gang. Would've loved ta see their faces when they figured that out, although with the boss they'd probably never know." The man says, then stops for a second, looking at the group, then a light seems to go off for him.

"Oh sh*t." he mutters

[sblock=Raiyek]
You see no other movement either on the street or in the darkened building
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
The man says, then stops for a second, looking at the group, then a light seems to go off for him.

"Oh sh*t." he mutters

Grim smirks and growls into the man's ear "That's right, pet. Anything else you care to say before we go pay 'da boss' a visit? How about it? There a back door to this place?"

renau1g

First Post
"Ain't no back door that I know of. I just get paid to watch the door and stay outta sight. That's it. Ya all got the jump on my before I could warn them" the man says, his attitude becoming more begging as you continue.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"We'll be needin' that one to stay quiet, friend," Carolina says to the bugbear. "One way or another. Can't be havin' him sound an alert afterwords." Her eyes have yet to blink as she keeps the crossbow level and steady.

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk takes a look behind him to make sure that no enemies are sneaking up from behind the group for an ambush.

perception check: 1d20+3 = 10

Remove ads