To The Death

No Way

First Post
"Your first fight is in two days. It hasn't been annoucned whom or what you are fighting yet. Since its your first fight, I doubt it will be another group of gladiators."

Diirk

First Post
"Hmm, 2 days," queries Gerad. "Awful long time to sit around before our first bash, eh? Still, I suppose there's a city to explore, and these rules to read."

MadMaxim

First Post
Edos looks at Loopmotten and wonders why he didn't ask all those questions first. There will still be a lot to learn about rules of engagement in gladiatorial combat. Being a psion, it's of great importance that he gets to manifest all possible defensive measures, if he's to win a duel. On the other hand, 20 seconds ought to be more than enough to make him ready for battle.

No Way

First Post
"If there are no other questions, your free to go about the city for the rest of the day. Lysander will meet you outside of your Quaters tommorow and show you around the complex. While it may be tempting to spend all your gold in the bazaar today, I would save 500 of it. For buying your insurance you see. Remember, in the arena, its not just important that you win, its how good you look while you win. When your done for the day, ask someone to point you in the direction of your quarters."

Its roughly 3 PM in earth time right now. You can ask more questions, go to the bazaar, go to your rooms, or whatever

Last edited:

MadMaxim

First Post
"Well, this bazaar sounds rather interesting. Will any of you be joining me?" Edos asks the others as he pulls up the hood from his cloak over his head.

Kelleris

Explorer
There's a... rulebook? Feh, how many rules can an arena battle have? Not that many, surely. Good to hear about that 20-second reprieve before battle, though; should be plenty of time.

Loopy looks around at his comrades. If nobody else has anything to say, he has a suggestion to make.*

"If we have no further business here, why don't we head out to the bazaar? I, for one, could use some clothes that aren't stained with the muck of the road. In any case, we need to see what we can do as a group. If we just head out on the field with no plan and no leader we'll probably still win..." He pauses, looking at the obviously-competent adventurer-types that surround him, "...but it won't look very good," he finishes.

* - Just insert this stuff after any questions anyone else has.

Last edited:

Diirk

First Post
"Fine by me," says Gerad. "Been cooped up in a carriage too long, need to get the kinks out of my stubby little legs anyway. And I guess we should get used to working as a team anyway"

No Way

First Post
"Well then, be on your way. Good luck."

The bazaar is nearly right outside your door. Its truly massive, and spreads out in all directions. What do you want to shop for?

Diirk

First Post
I don't really want to shop for anything in particular at the moment, however my character would want to get a feel for the city and learn a bit about the other stables etc

Remove ads