• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd's FR adventure: On the Merchant Road. Part I

Seonaid

Explorer
Kiralin looks frustrated. "It's too bad we don't have a locksmith," she says. :) "If you want to bash it open, wait for me to step outside in case it's trapped. I tend to agree with Saxon--if we're thorough enough, we'll probably find the key."

reapersaurus

Explorer
Killian agrees with Kreeg.
"Ah like yu're thinkin', Kreeg.
Let's do what we can to tha chest.
A lock is used ta keep unmotivated people out."
:D

Killian will Aid Another to try to help bash the lock off, or if the chest is wooden, to bash thru the wood, even.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
A couple of good whacks breaks the lock (without misfortune). The chest is full of Silver (When the party has time later and counts it, it will add up to 300sp)

Seonaid

Explorer
Kiralin nods and readies an action to attack anything on the other side of the door (presuming we open the one she and Saxon are at).

reapersaurus

Explorer
Argent Silvermage said:
"Hupf, A modest little sum. Now lets go to the next door and get more treasure and kill more Gobbos." Az says trying to sound as much like KIllian as he can.
Killian laughs a big nosiy honest laugh,
"THAT's tha spirit, lad!

That's what we're here for, partly.
So let's pack that coin away, and hope we kin live ta spend it.

Let's be on our way..."

Killian watches the money be secured (by whom?) and then takes up his position with everyone, ready and waiting for the next door to be opened and chalenge to be met.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
The party opens the secret door, and finds themselves back in the hall north of the "statue room". I'm going to assume the party then goes to the door at 'H-3'. The door is battered and beaten, very obviously forced open. But now it looks like its been spiked shut, from the outside.

Scratched, and carved into it, in goblin, translated by Kreeg, is a warning.

"No go - trapped!"

Actions?

Remove ads