• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokyo Crush!: A d20 Modern Game in the Godzilla Universe

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Doc Yamata is up. please check him.. it's my first Modern character and there are things that I didn't quite understand from the SRD. I think he should be getting a stat increase from level but I can't find out for sure just for instance.

Godzilla

First Post
Argent,

Ok, I quickly went over Doc Yamata and here is what I saw.

1. Yes, you get a bonus ability bump every four levels.

2. Your Fort Save should be +4 ( Base 3 + 1 for Con).

3. You should have 8 feats: 2 first level starting feats, 2 feats per your level (1 at 3rd and 6th), 3 Bonus feats per class (1 at 2nd, 4th, and 6th), and a bonus Simple Weapons Prof. per your class.

4. Add 2d4 to your wealth bonus to get your starting wealth.

5. Starting hit points are max at 1st level and roll normally for the rest.

Since your the first player to post a character, you get 500 exp. points!!:D (The bonus exp will drop as everyone posts their characters so get them in!)

Also I will give bonus Exp points for a character photo !

Last edited:

Godzilla

First Post
One more thing.

When you calculate your number of Action Points, divide it in half and that will be your starting amount.

Radiant

First Post
ok reading that pdf file just gave me a headache. I just placed an order with amazon and my book should be here in under a week. Knowing me it probably takes only a day to make my char once i got it. Sorry realy can't make this any faster, I understand if I'm out of the game cause it's too long.

Crimson King

First Post
Arrrgh. I'm having a horrible time trying to get the time to put pen to paper and post a character. But I am interested, Herr Godzilla. Being out of town really chaps my hide.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yasu Matsuda Fast 3/Techie 3 is up and out shopping for equipment (oh and please can I have my own Megarobot!)

I can just imagine it now Level 4 and Yasu takes MechaShokillas out and releases his horde of Tiny Bloodsucking Bugbots!

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I think I need to regretfully bow out of this one.
I don't have a D20 Modern book right now.
I also realized that I am in about 12 active games already, with 4 or 5 other sporadic ones...
Sorry.

Remove ads