Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
Now available from DrivethruRPG.com, this full-length scenario is designed for use with Treasure Hunter Adventures and the Savage Worlds RPG. It is a direct sequel to The Shrine of the Sibyl, taking the heroes into the tunnels beneath that shrine, where they can discover secrets about themselves, the world around them, and even, perhaps, what lies beyond it all. This scenario can also be run as part of the Apotheosis campaign.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a preview of The Reckoning, the final adventure in the Apotheosis Campaign. It presents the entire text of the scenario, which provides a framework for tying up any and all loose ends from the campaign.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
The final chapter of the Apotheosis Campaign is now available from DrivethruRPG.com. It takes an inventory of the adventures that have come before it, suggesting ways in which to tie up any loose ends. For that reason, I've made it a Pay What You Want item.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a preview of the Apotheosis Campaign Guide, which includes suggestions for running that series of scenarios for Treasure Hunter Adventures and the Savage Worlds RPG.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
The Apotheosis Campaign Guide is now available from DrivethruRPG.com. It provides an expanded background to the campaign, as well as tips for setting the level of magic in it, pacing the adventures, and advancing the heroes and NPCs.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
I am pleased once again to be running some Treasure Hunter Adventures at Con of the North 2024. This year's scenario is "The Dead Man's Tale," and it is a direct follow-up to "Infernal Devices" from last year.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This blog post details a few different product bundles that I've put together on DrivethruRPG.com and the DMs Guild: the complete Apotheosis campaign and a compiled Treasure Hunter Adventures toolkit for Savage Worlds, and Captain Quin's Logbook: Encounters in Wildspace for D&D Spelljammer.

-Nate

Remove ads