Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
Here is the first preview of the forthcoming supplement Meybohm Museum of World History: Visitor's Guide, for use with Treasure Hunter Adventures and the Savage Worlds RPG. This preview presents two maps of the building.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a second preview of the upcoming supplement Meybohm Museum of World History: Visitor's Guide; it presents some of the plot elements that are included in that supplement. I think it ties pretty well into this year's theme for the Fast! Furious! February! Creator Jam, which is "Love & Death."

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Now available from DrivethruRPG.com, this supplement presents the Meybohm Museum of World History, a repository for relics and lore. It is designed for use with Treasure Hunter Adventures and the Savage Worlds RPG, and easily fits into various time periods or other RPGs. It includes floor plans, a history, character stats, and various plot hooks.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Now available on DriveThruRPG is The Wages of Sin. This scenario, for use with Treasure Hunter Adventures and the Savage Worlds RPG, finds the heroes trying to discover the secrets behind a rapidly growing but isolated religious organization.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
In the past couple of years my June posts have included ideas for using Treasure Hunter Adventures material in the time period for Raiders of the Lost Ark. This year, with the Indiana Jones franchise becoming available on DIsney Plus, I'm starting a little early. Here's a link to a post with the video announcement, followed by an article about modifying supplements and scenarios from the past year.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Generic Heroes is not available from DrivethruRPG. It takes the eight archetypal characters from the first Treasure Hunter Adventures supplement, adds the Technician from THA6: Expeditions & Excavations, and then reformats them as print-and-play character sheets that players can make their own by adding names, descriptive information, and other such details.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Now that the Indiana Jones movies are available on Disney+, I've watched Temple of Doom for the umpteenth time--but for the first time digitally. Here are my thoughts about how it reflects Treasure Hunter Adventures using the Savage Worlds RPG.

-Nate

Remove ads