• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure

Xath

Moder-gator
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I won't know until Mik gets back, but if Justice gets the Helm she'll be selling her Circlet of Persuasion.

Additionally, what about Archonus' Hat of Disguise? I know he's not here to answer, but... if he gets the Helm do you think he plans to keep that?

Archonus never had a hat of disguise. The Disguise Self ability is part of his Ring of Chameleon. Xath had one, but that went into the pot last time.

As far as the Boots of the Winterlands, I have no idea. I'm assuming they were sold since they're not on the resource list.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Actually, I think it's just a +1 whip of shocking burst. But it might just be shock. Not sure. Whips don't do lethal damage, anyway.
Sorry forgot to say that, but yep just a +1. It was an early early Edriss item.

Laurel

First Post
It is a +1 Shocking Whip.
Equivalent sell bonus of a +2 weapon-- +1 for basic magic, +1 for Shock ability

-It is simply shock not shocking burst.

Laurel

First Post
Gertie if you don't mind could you give us an update of the treasure and what the pot is at and such..... when you have a good day and free time (not a biggie if you don't get to it as game day can be soon enough) :)

From there we can figure out staff of healing, boats, or whatever fun stuff the group needs before splitting anything off.

Xath

Moder-gator
Just FYI, I found out in my recent perusal of the DMG that a phylactery of Undead Turning uses up a Head slot.

For the treasure count: I've gotten Jansten, Xath, Archon, and L'Aurel's things that they're putting back into the bag.

Are Kaereth and Justice contributing anything? Or should I make the final tally.

Xath said:
Just FYI, I found out in my recent perusal of the DMG that a phylactery of Undead Turning uses up a Head slot.

For the treasure count: I've gotten Jansten, Xath, Archon, and L'Aurel's things that they're putting back into the bag.

Are Kaereth and Justice contributing anything? Or should I make the final tally.
Interesting... then, I've really been messing some stuff up... will have to fix that.

But - I cannot say if Justice is contributing anything until Mik gets back.

The_Universe

First Post
Just so we're totally clear:

All of the treasure on this list was pulled from the rubble of the Cleansed Tower. None of it was from anywhere else - Anders had absolutely no treasure with him: all of the chests that you so studiously avoided destroying were filled with drakespowder - and a few had an upper layer of coins, most of which was lost in the subsequent explosion.

Subsequent Explosion? I'm sure you're asking. Somehow, the things detonated even after you left. The Noble's council was damaged, and the exchequers office is definitely a mess. Nobody really asked, so I forgot to remind you of that. Repairs are in progress (even though no one's really meeting at the Noble's Council).

Remove ads