• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
If it is okay with the group I'd like to keep the bow- once I look at L'Aurel's current back-up bow I can say which of the two gets sold. I guess also carrying space. But one will get sold and gold goes into the general circle pot for splitting up.

Also, thanks for putting it in, since she would like the arrows :)
Awesome!

Laurel

First Post
The other bow L'Aurel had is a compound shortbow (+3 str.) it isn't much, but we can sell that. She does not need more then two bows :D Then since it seems to be okay she will keep the new long bow that's in the pile.

I also have a shock whip that can be sold, since it only does non-leathal and 2d6 shock damage. Again not much, but better to sell it then just have ti sit completely unused.

And one last one that never gets used a +1 quarter staff. She actually can carry this around anymore so it's been just sitting in Hywrl.... kind of forgot about it :eek:

And with that she's done and gave something back to the group at the same time :) Now for the treasure and gold.... GOLD! :)

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
Laurel said:
The other bow L'Aurel had is a compound shortbow (+3 str.) it isn't much, but we can sell that. She does not need more then two bows :D Then since it seems to be okay she will keep the new long bow that's in the pile.

I also have a shock whip that can be sold, since it only does non-leathal and 2d6 shock damage. Again not much, but better to sell it then just have ti sit completely unused.

And one last one that never gets used a +1 quarter staff. She actually can carry this around anymore so it's been just sitting in Hywrl.... kind of forgot about it :eek:

And with that she's done and gave something back to the group at the same time :) Now for the treasure and gold.... GOLD! :)

Got it. Can you give me the stats for the whip so I can calculate price?

Xath

Moder-gator
Ok, so L'Aurel has put in her extra stuff. Jansten is putting in the uber-staff. Provided that Xath can afford the Robe of the Archmagi and a new bow, she'll put in:

Chain Shirt of Light Fortification +4
Longbow +1

Anyone else have eq they don't use that could go into the pot?

I won't know until Mik gets back, but if Justice gets the Helm she'll be selling her Circlet of Persuasion.

Additionally, what about Archonus' Hat of Disguise? I know he's not here to answer, but... if he gets the Helm do you think he plans to keep that?

Remove ads