• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure

Laurel

First Post
So there's no limit on how many effects or such you can place on an object?
-besides for weapons/armor/shield going only up to a +10- but nothing else?

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
An unidentified adamantine circlet with a small attached handle [ToS] “Mastery” - Keep
Can Xath identify this? If not L'Aurel wants to put in on to see what it does :uhoh:

hey if ya'll know what it does let me know, but me, Kat, I have no idea what this is.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Can Xath identify this? If not L'Aurel wants to put in on to see what it does :uhoh:

hey if ya'll know what it does let me know, but me, Kat, I have no idea what this is.
When L'Aurel picks up the strange talisman from the pile of items salvaged from the Tower (and given to the PCs) a shock runs up her arm, coursing through her body for but a moment.

As the adamantine circle clatters to the floor, she can see that her hand has been badly burned.

(You took 18 points of damage).

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
When L'Aurel picks up the strange talisman from the pile of items salvaged from the Tower (and given to the PCs) a shock runs up her arm, coursing through her body for but a moment.

As the adamantine circle clatters to the floor, she can see that her hand has been badly burned.

(You took 18 points of damage).
--I'll mark it down :heh: --

Cool. See now we know. Time to smelt it down, sell it, or keep to use with a bluff check to have Tain put it on in the final battle.... wait a minute. Okay I'm all for the destroying it or selling it bit :)

Xath

Moder-gator
I think we should analyze it. Anything that can't be identified is worth investigation. And how do we sell it if we don't know what it is?

Xath

Moder-gator
Remember, every 17 days we need to spend 7850 to safeguard the Queen's Amulet and the Mace of the Apecto.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
--I'll mark it down :heh: --

Cool. See now we know. Time to smelt it down, sell it, or keep to use with a bluff check to have Tain put it on in the final battle.... wait a minute. Okay I'm all for the destroying it or selling it bit :)
Well, it's not like it resists healing, or anything. I don't expect that 18 points of damage to matter.

Are you really going to destroy it?

Remove ads