• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trouble in the Forest (IC)

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Elendel keeps his action as it is. And, hey, if Gandolf can face a Balor, then so can Elendel (at least until it attacks him)![/Ooc}
OOC:
OOC:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
OOC sorry for the long delay

Init

Kor 23
Kharas 20
Quillian 17
Elendel 14
Goatman 13
Piotyr 12
Bear 12

Kor- Looking around sees no moving opponents
Moves towards the door and steps out. Seeing A
humanoid goat wearing robes with arcane symbols
all over it about 40 feet away, not seeing other
oponents he closes 10 more feet ending 30' away

Kharas-Follows Kor tho he started closer to the
door he ends up roughly the same distance from
the Goat man.

Quillian- Also moves towards the door stopping
just before leaving the building, seeing the
Goat man she fires off 3 missiles out of the wand
which fly straight towards the goat man veering
upwards about 5 feet in front of him and then
streaking down straight into a brooch on his robe.
(14 pts)

Elendel- turning around you see The Goat man already
described and 2 distortions about the same size as him
directly in front of him. You fire a volley of arrows
at him. Only 1 of which hits. (11 pts) He winces at the
hit and glares at you.

Goat man- Fires off a volley of 3 missiles of force which
come streaking in to strike Elendel for (12 pts)

Piotyr and the bear move towards the door unable at this time
to get a clear line of sight to the goat man.

New Round

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Elendel was going to move towards the goatman since he had only used a partial action in his previous attack, since he saw him, he's have dropped his bow and pulled out his Falchion, both free actions so that he'll be facing him fully prepared to do damage. Just making sure we're on the same page.

Getting next to him, Elendel grunts with an effort to take this obnoxious goat creature out while whispering in Sylvan "You should have spoken first so that we could avoid this unpleasantness."

OOC: Using +5 to hit for power attack. Attacks: 27, 19, 12 Damage: 29+2=31, and (if the 19 hits) 28+4=32 Well, I rolled a 9, 6 and 4 to-hit, which really just bit. Oh well, at least he didn't fumble!

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Mithreander said:
OOC: Elendel was going to move towards the goatman since he had only used a partial action in his previous attack, since he saw him, he's have dropped his bow and pulled out his Falchion, both free actions so that he'll be facing him fully prepared to do damage. Just making sure we're on the same page.

QUOTE]
ooc: Elendel- turning around you see The Goat man already
described and 2 distortions about the same size as him
directly in front of him.

I guess my DM descriptiveness is not quite up to par any more.
There are 2 invisible beings infront of the Goat man you can most assuradly move up with your partial action. But the figures show movement so if they are hostile they will get aoo on you. Thought you might like to be aware.

Mithreander

Explorer
Oops!

OOC: On second thought, I'll have Elendel face one of the invisable looking shapes and leave the mage till next round (if he lives till then). Oh, and your discription was fine, it was my reading that was impaired!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Quillia and Preena, gnome wizard and her pseudodragon familiar

*Quillia will move outside, trying to stay out of melee range when at all possible. If she sees more than one attacker not currently in melee, she pulls out a small, parchment wrapped ball of bat guano and sulfur, and screaming "Skeecharay!" seems to throw the now glowing, vibrating ball at the attackers.*

[ooc:] Targeting a screaming fireball (sonic fireball, for 34 points of sonic damage) right behind them, trying not to hit anyone with friendly fire. Reflex save DC 18 for half.

*If she can't do that, she takes out the dart again, and crushes another preserved adder's stomach over it and sprinkels both with powdered rhubarb leaf. Thrusting her hand forward in a stabbing motion she cries, "Acidaca accande!" Her voice seems to ring with more than a little power as the shimmering harshly-smelling arrow speeds toward the goatman.*

[ooc:] Empowered Melf's acid arrow, ranged touch attack 22, for 6 points of acid damage.

WhatKu

First Post
OOC: Woah. Are these semi-invisible shapes that Mith sees actualy invisible? If so, I have a rune of pernament see-invisibilty. Just checking before I post my action.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
WhatKu said:
OOC: Woah. Are these semi-invisible shapes that Mith sees actualy invisible? If so, I have a rune of pernament see-invisibilty. Just checking before I post my action.

Sorry i missed that yes there are 2 Goat men standing in front of him with Great axes in theyre hands.

Remove ads