• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trouble in the Forest (IC)

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Occ i like the dice box thing please go to the ooc thread and explain how to use it and if easy maybe we can let others roll theyre own stuff also

Velmont

First Post
Kharas get out of the place, jumping over a burned corpse of the guard.

"From where is was coming from?"

He looks around and try to spot the one who have cast that and close to him.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Quillia and Preena, gnome wizard and her pseudodragon familiar

*Quillia starts at the appearance of yet more undead. Taking out a light birch wand, she targets the nearest (or one with the clearest shot) of the undead creatures.*

"Zatai!" she cries stabbing it forward. Three darts of light fly out of the tip of the wand and strike the skeletal creature.

[OOC: Wand of magic missile for 14 points of damage.]

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: Are we missing Kor and Piotyr? Bummer! I say let's move on and they may catch up. Just my 2 cents worth. One round won't kill them (unless it does, of course).

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Mithreander said:
OOC: Are we missing Kor and Piotyr? Bummer! I say let's move on and they may catch up. Just my 2 cents worth. One round won't kill them (unless it does, of course).

OOC: Fine tonight i will post next round of actions if they have not posted in the next 24 hours i will open the talk thread for a new player or two ok guys?

WhatKu

First Post
"I was just thinking, this town could use some more undead. Quaint."
Leaping foward, Kor attemps to dismantale the closest zombie with his spiked chain.

[OOC: First Attack = 24. Phys Damage = 14 Fire Damage = 3

Second Attack = 22 Phys Damage = 14 Fire Damage = 3 ]

Wynter Wolf

First Post
OOC: OK a couple of clarifications first other than the party, Calimar and the Mayor there are no other moving beings in the building. The fireball came from outside of the building thru the open door. Other than the Elf in the door way those in the room can see nothing else at this point.

Glad to see you all are still around we might need to replace corinthi. Also with the info i just gave all of you may change your actions if you desire.

Velmont

First Post
Well, I am happy that I have understood it... thought I was confused. So I still do what I said. Try to spot the caster who throw that fireball and try to close to him (well, if you say it is a Balor, I ask not to close to him... ;) )

Remove ads