Trouble in the Forest (IC)

Corinthi

First Post
Piotyr manages to roll to the side, avoiding the brunt of the electrical detonation, but still nearly falls as his muscles begin to spasm and dance from the charge. He's faced worse, however, and shakes off the charge, rising to face his attackers.

He takes a step away from his attackers, arms beginning to spin into slow circles, crimson ribbons twisting in the air. A gentle prayer slips forth from his lips, invoking the protection of Ilmater in the form of a divine champion.

<OOC: Casting Summon Monster 6 with the intention of dropping an Augmented Dire Bear in front of the bad guys. Now, I'll not pick an exactly location until next round when he arrives, to take into account how everyone moves.>

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Init:
Calimar 25
#1 23
Kor 23
Kharas 20
#2 17
Quillian 17
piotyr 12

Calimar casts a spell to no apparent affect.

The HUman in armor nimbly closes the distance with kharas drawing a short sword thrusting it at Khara's exsposed side (hit 7 pts)

Kor Sets his chains alight and invokes the rune feeling the holy energy course thur him.

ooc: is the rune Divine power or Righteos might? there is no divine might in the PHB

Kharas readies his rapier waiting to strike when the time is right.

The human in no armor begins casting, Kharas ready and waiting attacks him (hit 7 points) and follows it up with a second strike (hit 6 points) The human looks at Kharas in annoyance. and fumbles his spell.

Kharas your weapon did not seem to have quite the effect you expected.

Quillian intones the spell hair standing on end from the electricity building up. and then the burst arcs all around the 3 on the other side of the room.

Kharas and human in armor both nimbly avoid the electricity. No damage
on the other hand the spell caster was not prepared for it. 21 damage. electricity courses thru him he grimaces and jerks as his muscles spasm and then seems to regain control of himself.

Piotyr begins praying for allies to come help him in the fight before him.

ok New round people.

Corinthi

First Post
A shimmering circle of golden energy begins to form upon the ground behind the mysterious attackers. Crimson runes flash about the edges of the mystic circle as it expands larger and larger. A massive shape fades into existance behind the men, a giant polar bear with unusual reddish tips on it's otherwise white fur. The bear bellows out a massive challenge, arms raising high into the air preparing to strike down those it opposes. Just then, Piotyr calls out in the language of the higher planes, "Stop them, don't kill them!"

The bear regards the slim cleric with unnaturally wise eyes, then moves to grasp one of the miscreants in it's thick hews.

Meanwhile, to further mitigate the effectiveness of the assassins, Piotyr once more calls upon the blessings of Ilmater, praying for strength and protection against the current travails.

<OOC: Piotyr casts Prayer, manuevering to a good spot to catch as many combatants as he can in the effect. The Celestial Polar Bear pops up right behind the assailants, preferably the spellcaster, should he still be around. The DB attempts to grapple. Preferably the Spellcaster, but whomever still poses a threat is a fair target.>

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Corinthi said:
A shimmering circle of golden energy begins to form upon the ground behind the mysterious attackers. Crimson runes flash about the edges of the mystic circle as it expands larger and larger. A massive shape fades into existance behind the men, a giant grizzly bear with an unusual golden hue to it's fur. The bear bellows out a massive challenge, arms raising high into the air preparing to strike down those it opposes. Just then, Piotyr calls out in the language of the higher planes, "Stop them, don't kill them!"

The bear regards the slim cleric with unnaturally wise eyes, then moves to grasp one of the miscreants in it's thick hews.

Meanwhile, to further mitigate the effectiveness of the assassins, Piotyr once more calls upon the blessings of Ilmater, praying for strength and protection against the current travails.

<OOC: Piotyr casts Prayer, manuevering to a good spot to catch as many combatants as he can in the effect. The Dire Bear pops up right behind the assailants, preferably the spellcaster, should he still be around. The DB attempts to grapple. Preferably the Spellcaster, but whomever still poses a threat is a fair target.>

ooc: i need some insight in 3.5 celestial dire bear is a summon monster 8 creature. SO i think that the dire bear might not be able to be summoned unless there is something im missing.

Corinthi

First Post
<OOC: My apologies, for some reason I was still thinking in 3.0 mode. I'll edit the post when I get home and have a chance to look ove my new options.>

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Corinthi said:
<OOC: My apologies, for some reason I was still thinking in 3.0 mode. I'll edit the post when I get home and have a chance to look ove my new options.>

ooc: understandable i think in 3.0 mode sometimes also.

Velmont

First Post
"Me rapier seem not that good against that lad!"

Kharas still wait for his opponent to strike him at his action, continuing to try to dodge the other opponent blows.

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
(Divine Favor as a 3rd level caster. Sorry bout that.)
Spinning his chain around himself to protect against any unwanted new breathing holes, Kor charges the armored foe, and swings the end of his chain down in an overhand blow.

(Charging, but using expertise to allow no +s or -s. I get +2 to attack and damage thanks to Divine Favor. So one attack at +22, dealing 2d4+9+1d6 Fire)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Quillia and Preena, gnome wizard and her pseudodragon familiar

*Quillia surpressed a scream at the pain, and pulls out Heat, her pistol. Taking careful aim, and warning Preena to cover her ears, she puts the heart of the treacherous caster right in line with the barrel and pulls the trigger.*

[+2 flaming pistol with Point Blank Shot and Precise shot. 1d8+2+1d6 fire+1 (for being within 30 ft.) +11 to attack at this range]

Remove ads