• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Troupe of the Painted Soul IC!

Carrie's hair flickers like a candle as the sea breeze passes through it, she waits for her elf companion to respond, but her ears are only met with silence. Impatient, she starts up talking, "Yes, I'm sure we'll find some use for him..." Carrie says as she winks over to Christian and Zinovii, continuing brashly towards the elf, "An elven noble you say? What's his name and where might we find him."

Hrm, it would be wise to find out who's who in this city, it's probably best to start with this elven noble.

squirrel

First Post
This is really unexpected, what is this Marion anyways. Anyhow, I have to keep from showing fear infront of him. Demb thinks to himself hoping that Kail will keep up his end and not let anything slip through.

"I seek your audience to gain knowledge, Your Majesty, and if one wants the best, he has to go to the best."

Remove ads