• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True Believer feat?

Sejs

First Post
Complete Divine.

Not to be confused with the Daydream Believer feat, which can be found in Complete Monkey.

Aeric

Explorer
Sejs said:
Complete Divine.

Not to be confused with the Daydream Believer feat, which can be found in Complete Monkey.

Daydream Believer [General]
Preqrequisite: Character must have taken at least one level in the Homecoming Queen PrC.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Alzrius said:
No, at least not from WotC, anyway. But at least third-party companies are giving us the sourcebooks we need to play as monkeys (and squirrels too, musn't forget squirrels).
I have that squirrel PDF and, you know, it's pretty damn good. I'd love to see some similar semi-silly, semi-serious woodland creature PDFs like that. (Ironically, I like it more than their snake-based PDF, which is more traditional gaming fare.)

brehobit

Explorer
Aeric said:
Daydream Believer [General]
Preqrequisite: Character must have taken at least one level in the Homecoming Queen PrC.
No No No....

Must be in a relationship with a Homecoming Queen. :heh:

The scary part is there _is_ a feat in a WoTC book which pretty much has a similar requirement (be in a relationship with X).

Mark

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
brehobit said:
Must be in a relationship with a Homecoming Queen. :heh:

The scary part is there _is_ a feat in a WoTC book which pretty much has a similar requirement (be in a relationship with X).
It's MUCH ickier than a homecoming queen, though.

Remove ads