Trying to start a D&D 3.5 game, need DM

|)ragon|2eborn

First Post
Umm, sorry, your backstory is really cool, but we'd already created a backstory for me and I like it... This is my character and I would like to use the backstory created by me (and Spontorus)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ok, I'll roll some stats on Invisible Castle. Character name Milton Urple.

Milton has always wanted to be a pirate but is Hydrophobic. He can drink water just fine but being submerged in it causes him to become unable to breath.

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Ok, I'll roll some stats on Invisible Castle. Character name Milton Urple.

Milton has always wanted to be a pirate but is Hydrophobic. He can drink water just fine but being submerged in it causes him to become unable to breath.
E GADZ! unable to breathe underwater? what a wierdo.
XD

Spontorus

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
He's also a bit of a chauvinist, nymphomaniac, narcoleptic, and has Asberger's syndrome...
So you randomly steal things, then pass out, and half the time you won't have any idea what we're talking about... awesome.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Spontorus said:
So you randomly steal things, then pass out, and half the time you won't have any idea what we're talking about... awesome.

No, I think women should not do certain things that I think only men should do, Then pass out, and I am oblivious to non-verbal communication, among other things. And my "I" I mean my character. Not Me.

As for Ability scores, I guess I should see what the DM thinks about it. DM? Should I redo my stats as 28 point buy?

Oh well, 28 point buy gives me better scores anyway. So here they are.

Str: 16
Dex: 14
Con: 11
Int: 13
Wis: 10
Cha: 10

Last edited:

Remove ads