TURTLEDOME!: Battle Bone (DM: KenHood, Judge: Lord S.)

KenHood

First Post
As Vaunea gets a few paces down the street, she notices that the front of Olivia's mask is saturated with blood...

And the half-elf appears to be no longer breathing...

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=KenHood]Is that even though I was try to "knock her out" and not kill her? Just making sure that you knew that knock her out meant nonlethal. If she is still dead, then I'll deal with that, I guess.[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
Hey! You're negating Vaunea's actions. She already walked down the street with Olivia's body. You need to change your post so it fits with the narrative.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Would it be ok if Emral ran down the street *after* Vaunea? Thing is, if we're going in strict turns, Emral's still incinerating the shrunken head while the room is looted. I'm ok to retract the action, or edit so Emral interacts with Vaunea while this is going on. Which would be better?

KenHood

First Post
Would it be ok if Emral ran down the street *after* Vaunea? Thing is, if we're going in strict turns, Emral's still incinerating the shrunken head while the room is looted. I'm ok to retract the action, or edit so Emral interacts with Vaunea while this is going on. Which would be better?
I'd rather keep Emral doing his thing. It jangles me when stuff like this happens...
  • Billy eats the whole pie.
  • Before Billy eats the whole pie, my character, Johnny, cuts a piece and eats one.
Sure, it may be 'in character' for Johnny to eat a piece of every pie that he meets. Sure, it's probably part of his backstory as a professional pie taster. However, Johnny's player didn't post first. He snoozes, he loses.

Vaunea finds a dark corner to sneak off towards and puts the woman down. Removing the hood from her head, Vaunea finds.......
Blood pours out of Olivia's nose and mouth. Then, a chunk of tongue falls out. In all likelihood, she committed suicide by biting off her own tongue and drowning in blood.

And the prize for most gruesome NPC demise goes to...

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=Heal]Heal = 19

Vaunea doesn't care if Olivia died. Just wants to make sure Olivia's not faking her own death. If Olivia is dead, Vaunea will leave untie her and leave her in the alleyway, taking the rope and hood, bloodstains and all. If Olivia is faking, Vaunea will keep heading towards the guards with her.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads