TURTLEDOME!: Battle Bone (DM: KenHood, Judge: Lord S.)

mohalloran

First Post
"How green we make for item? Green 1?

Can skeletons affect green thingy?
"
Vaunea now seems very confused and concerned with the Approvalometer being able to affect the battle.

Reklaw

First Post
Drivan turns to Emral, "From what I've seen the contract looks pretty straight forward, I think we're fine with signing it now and moving past the negotiation process." He then turns towards Mr. Pinch with a respectful nod of the head, "As long as you are satisfied with our negoations sir?"
[sblock=ooc]Do you want us to roll insight or anything like that before signing the contract? I'm ready to get on to the next part of the adventure;)[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I get the feeling this is going to be a personal challenge for me, posting vs. the approval meter. I hope to meet this challenge and see what happens, with an eye towards success (I don't say I'll try, as that assumes failure).
My plan: eat a good breakfast, finish my exams, psyche myself up to post, etc.
Let me get this week over and I'll have enough free time to just go nuts. I don't want to post C*** work, or we might lose!

Hey, how are we going to play out getting sponsorship from guilds in Daunton? Skill challenge? I'm a bad negotiator (let me get the Mrs. on board, tho, maybe she can post for me! :angel:) [/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock='OOC']Yeah, I'm a decent negotiator; however, Vaunea is quite un-intelligent. I'm having to determine what she understands and what she doesn't. So far, not looking good for team sponsors.[/sblock]

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=OOC]This is a little bit of meta-gaming but since it’s dealing with our real-life constraints I’m sure we’ll be fine… Since you aren’t going to be able to post much perhaps you could go study the legion of bone in the city library? That should work right? History would be the right check for that right? As a mage I’m sure you’re probably pretty decent with that?

I’ve had alright luck with negotiating so far so I should be able to do some good, and Vaunea has had some sort of monster charisma working well for you so far so I think we should be able to pull off some pretty decent sponsors as long as Finnian doesn’t put his foot in his mouth ;) Atanatotatos should be back soon as well… right?

Everyone is good with moving on once we get an answer about the approval-meter, right?[/sblock]

Last edited:

KenHood

First Post
"How green we make for item? Green 1?"
"Any degree of green will satisfy me."

"Can skeletons affect green thingy?"
"Absolutely--but it's not as if they're as popular or articulate as Migtroth."

Drivan turns to Emral, "From what I've seen the contract looks pretty straight forward, I think we're fine with signing it now and moving past the negotiation process." He then turns towards Mr. Pinch with a respectful nod of the head, "As long as you are satisfied with our negoations sir?"
"Yes! Quite! I'm very satisfied. Though you've driven a hard bargain. And there is the matter of the starving children...but I'm sure you can sleep well knowing that you've received an excellent deal."

[sblock=OOC: Reklaw]
Do you want us to roll insight or anything like that before signing the contract?
Only if you think it's necessary...[/sblock]

Reklaw

First Post
Drivan plucks the contract from the air and begins to read through it, as he begins to read it he glances back up and his attention is distracted by something shiny on Mr. Pinch's desk...

"Everything looks fine to me!" Drivan exclaims, signing the contract with a flourish.

[sblock=Insight] WOW, that was bad... can I get a reroll? ;) Damn shiny things... 1d20+6[3,6] = (9) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Remove ads