TURTLEDOME!: Battle Bone (DM: KenHood, Judge: Lord S.)

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Like Mohalloran said just waiting on the other 2 players who have limited access, will be nice to get moving but no rush!

Either Drivan or Emral can head to the library and then the remaining can work on getting sponsorship, having Vaunea to show the diversity of our party might be good with sponsors but if she can somehow pump up the crowd who is presumably waiting outside the arena that would be great.[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
OOC: In case it wasn't clear from the descriptions, there is only a small group of lookie-lou's outside the TURTLEDOME! at this time. They'll probably want a day or three to advertise, so they can get a big crowd.​

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=Kenhood]K, sounds good, will give plenty of time to research the legion. If I'm not on in time tomorrow and everyone else is ready to go I'm ready, I can go to the library or work the sponsors.[/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock='KenHood']Oh, I would be all about talking to all the people on the way out...telling them to look for my upcoming doll in the shops, in my single syllabic way of talking. ;)

Other than that, I'll follow the people who go see the sponsors.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:I'm back!! Seems I'm a bit late for negotiations, though. Oh well... Insight:17

Hadarai, who has been quietly self-absorbed in thought till now, finally moves and takes the quill to sign the contract. Further negotiation didn't seem to be able to affect the Oni, and the contract seems relatively clean at this point.

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]yeah...unfortunately Hadarai's social skills suck, and I think you used pretty much all the verbal arguments I would've thought of. Plus, the mood seems to have shifted towards the trash talk already.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]On the subject of XP ...

I'd like to point out that Emral still isn't approved. covaithe noted some changes that need to be made, so it'd be good if you took care of those ;) In any case, I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you didn't award any XP until after he's been approved ;)

Also, to Ken, I think I'd prefer that XP was awarded in one big lump at the end of this. Makes it easier for me to check over, and it really doesn't matter how much XP you get and when, as long as it's not enough to make you level up. I don't mind if you tell them how much XP they've won from something, but as I said before, I'd prefer that the "official" award was a total summary at the end. Here's an example.

Anyway, I'll butt out now. I'm quite enjoying this, I'm really looking forward to the trash talking - and of course to see how you fare against the Legion :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads