• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

I've been waiting for the new RQ since the 80's :cool:

Dazumal

First Post
Does anyone remember what game came in 3rd for "most anticipated RPG of 2017"?
Ooooohh waaait... it wasn't KULT DIVINITY LOST, wasn't it? :eek:

D

dco

Haha, Kult, perhaps this year... and Aquelarre is old news here, now we are waiting for Ragnarok tercera edicion.
From this list WFRP 4ed.

Forbidden lands - definately. Cant wait for hex crawling stronghild building goodness with a mkdern ruleset! For production values and slick rules, im really a big fam of fria ligan at the moment.

Also the expanse rpg, because oh boy do i love that show!

I havent seen the witcher ruleset, but i love the ip and there could be some fantastic things done with it.

On the note of capharnum, fria ligan produce a scifi rpg called coriolis with is billed as "arabian nights in space" not fantasy, but definately a different take on the genre

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I take my vote for 6e back.

if they want to have a new edition they need to sell a justification to the potential buyers, or else they'll just end up with another edition war rather than generating new sales. What reason(s) are there, currently, to warrant a new edition when the fanbase is generally happy with the current rules?

See following link for a reason:
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/228...ne-Shift-Ixalan-Adventure?affiliate_id=182934

Next edition: Dungeons the Gathering

Aldarc

Legend
Numenera 2 and Invisible Sun are the only listed RPGs that I could possibly get my group interested in playing. Both build on familiar mechanics to games we have played before, and we have a few casual players who get confused by switching rulesets and games (e.g., 7th Sea, 5E D&D, Numenera, Fantasy AGE, Fate, etc.) that we are now trying to keep to a smaller set of games.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads