Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

I've been waiting for the new RQ since the 80's :cool:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Added an extra day to the poll as I just sent out an email and want to give folks chance to see it and vote.

V

Vicent Martín Bonet

I voted for AOSRPG WFRP4th And 40k wrath and glory. Most interested in the first, though.

Celebrim

Legend
Of the list probably John Carter, N.O.W. and 'The Expanse' (even though I'm fairly sure the actual Expanse started out as an RPG before becoming a novel, and now being turned back into an RPG, but under what is presumably a different system than what originally inspired it).

However, to be honest I have no reason to buy anything on the above list simply because I'm unlikely to run anything on the above list. I loved John Carter as a kid, but I can't imagine running a campaign on Barsoom. N.O.W. seems likely to be a solid system, but I've never felt the need to run a game in 'the now'. And if I did run a near future science fiction game, I'd probably do it under N.E.W. and roll out my own setting - but even so I've delayed buying the otherwise very excellent N.E.W. books simply because I don't foresee running a science fiction game nor do my current players seem interested.

I expect most of my 2018 purchases to be for CoC, either classic stuff or the very well done 7e stuff that I can easily adapt (Grand Grimoire and The Star on the Shore are high on my priority list). I also have some Mouse Guard stuff and some Pendragon stuff on my Christmas wish list, and might buy some N.E.W. stuff just for reading purposes.

Turin2

First Post
I'm really excited for Western.
The Kickstarter looks great and I'm waiting for a fitting Wild West RPG since Aces & Eights quit production.
The new A&E looks to me like just a second Helping without much Effort, and I'm sceptic.
Western looks exciting and the Kickstarter included a lot of Con-Tested Adventures ...
That will be Fun !

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads