Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

I've been waiting for the new RQ since the 80's :cool:

FWIW, my choices:

RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha
I'm anticipating the most, since RuneQuest was my jam in college, and I've always loved the system. Glorantha I'm on the fence about, but from the Quickstart it looks like they're retooling magic to fit the setting, which may be why I never got into it.

Paladin: Warriors of Charlemagne
, Prince Valiant, the Storytelling Game, and The Yellow King Roleplaying Game are givens, since I backed the Kickstarters.

Mutant Crawl Classics RPG and Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition aren't really my jam, but I'm interested to see what comes out. VtM may end up simpler mechanically if the playtest is anything to go by, and if the writers streamline MCC it might become my OSR game of choice.

The rest I'm vaguely interested in, but there's a lot of revivals and revised versions in this list. (And I realize all of my picks fit into that category.) Invisible Sun, the most original of the bunch, apparently folds in some good ideas, but the whole $200+ package with cards and dice and a big resin hand kinda lost me.

Olive

Explorer
Am I missing something - why can't we see the full results? Top 10 is great but I'm interested in seeing it all...

Caliburn101

Explorer

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads