Tyranny of Dragons

Jessic

First Post
I just now found this post, so I may be too late, but if you guys need another player, I'd love to join. If not, enjoy your game.

I've finally finished reading the 5e PHB from cover to cover, and would be happy to play any class.

Let me know soon.

Thanks,

Jessic

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
Hi all

Just to let you know, I'm having a bit of a tricky time at the moment with family members on both sides of my family in two different hospitals for some fairly serious reasons. Posts from me may be a bit sporadic for the time being. Please stick with me though, I'm really encouraged by the level of enthusiasm and participation in my first play by post game! :D

mips42

Adventurer
Hi all

Just to let you know, I'm having a bit of a tricky time at the moment with family members on both sides of my family in two different hospitals for some fairly serious reasons. Posts from me may be a bit sporadic for the time being. Please stick with me though, I'm really encouraged by the level of enthusiasm and participation in my first play by post game! :D
Oh dear. Do what you need to do and I hope all goes as well as it can. Best wishes and good vibes for you and yours.

dream66_

First Post
yes, Much positive energy to you an yours.

Do what you need to do and we'll talk amoungst ourselves, I'm sure Rolen and Kerri can fill pages of awkwardness and never say anything of value.

And not to say anything about this exact game, but I do want to say don't take it personally or even as a reflection of anything if your game dies, this one or any other. Play by post games are notoriously fragile, keeping one alive is just a sheer thing of luck

industrygothica

Adventurer
JDT- I can't speak for everyone, but as for me... if there's an instance where you need a specific roll from me, such as the STR check you just called for Erevan's grapple, I'd be happy to have you make the roll for me in the interest of saving time. I ran a pbp game here for close to five years, and that's the way we did it and it worked great for us.

Ultimately we'll do it however you want, but if it's an option this is my choice.

Please don't look at this as me complaining, because I'm absolutely not. Just a small suggestion to maybe make things move a little quicker.

Thanks again for taking the time to run this game.

-IG

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
JDT- I can't speak for everyone, but as for me... if there's an instance where you need a specific roll from me, such as the STR check you just called for Erevan's grapple, I'd be happy to have you make the roll for me in the interest of saving time. I ran a pbp game here for close to five years, and that's the way we did it and it worked great for us.

Ultimately we'll do it however you want, but if it's an option this is my choice.

Please don't look at this as me complaining, because I'm absolutely not. Just a small suggestion to maybe make things move a little quicker.

Thanks again for taking the time to run this game.

-IG

If you're happy for me to do this then I'm happy to go along with it; just don't go blaming me for the inevitable torrent of natural 1's I roll on your behalf :). Always glad to receive advice, this is the first time I've ran a play by post.

Remove ads