UA Racial Paragon Levels

Bront

The man with the probe
They're fair, balanced (if a bit underpowered in many cases), and interesting, and most still fit with Eberron I think.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Kolold one looks ok.

I've seen the human and halfling one in play, and have pondered using the human one in a build here (And I'm still not quite sure if I will or not, it's an odd build)

Rystil Arden

First Post
I will wait for discussion and vote yes tomorrow if there is none against. Also, we should make Eberron racial paragons. That would be coolness!

Bront

The man with the probe
Actualy, given that there is a lot of support for the Eberron races already, I don't think they need it.

Also, they haven't had as much time to mature, to have a true paragon, like the other races.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Actualy, given that there is a lot of support for the Eberron races already, I don't think they need it.

Also, they haven't had as much time to mature, to have a true paragon, like the other races.
I suppose that's actually true. Only really the Kalashtar have relatively weak support (compared to the other new races, of course, not the core ones)

Bront

The man with the probe
Actualy, Changelings have less support. There are a few Kalashtar only feats and PrCs, and they can take psionic feats even as a core class if they wish.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Technically Changelings can take humanblooded and doppleganger feats too though. But yeah, a Changeling Paragon might be pretty cool that focused on expanding their formchanging abilities slightly and allowed multiclassing to human paragon like other halfbreeds.

Rystil Arden

First Post
RA says YES to Paragon levels. Also, anyone who wants to make a Changeling paragon has my blessing, but Bront's right that Warforged and Shifter have enough feat paragonness and racial transformation PrCs already

Remove ads