UA Racial Paragon Levels

Sidekick

First Post
Hi sorry to interrupt on your judging stuff but I thought you might want to have a look at these Eberron Racial Paragons that Save-vs-DM created (not my own stuff).

They’re pretty solid and I’m using gonna use them in my campaign (not that any of my players know that yet).

Anyway, just so you can save reinventing the wheel, or at the very least give you something to base it off.

Oh, and this whole Living Eberron idea is totally brilliant! :)

ben

Rystil Arden

First Post
I like the Changeling paragon class in the link, but not really any of the others. The Warforged paragon, particularly, is incredibly overpowered. If you take it after an even Fighter level instead of the next three levels in Fighter, you don't even lose anything.

Velmont

First Post
I agree that the Ebrron Paragon in teh link are strong. Warforged would be taken by all fighter as it is just stronger. Shifter doesn't need a Paragon class like that one, they already have a 5 level PrC in ECS that is pretty close to it. For the Kalashtar and Changelling, I think they have less goodies in the Eberron books, but I don't see much the necessity, they have more than core races... maybe once there will be some race of XXX books accepted, it might balance back all the goodies the Eberron race have. For now, the UA is a nice addition I think.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kalashtar get a good bit of lovin' in RoE with all the specialized Psionic feats for them in addition to the class substitutions, etc, etc.

They'll get even more if/when Complete Psi is accepted (4/5 months or so).

Bront

The man with the probe
The other things that Changelings get is acess to all the RoD stuff for humans/Doplegangers, so they're just fine.

Remove ads