UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

matthewbajda

First Post
Yrtchull whispers to the group,

" Urtuf smells the presences of fire and cooking meat and fire. There may be someone inside making a meal... then again we may have stumbles on the post battle involving fiery death. i suggest we send the drawf ahead to scout the situation and report."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
matthewbajda said:
Yrtchull whispers to the group,

" Urtuf smells the presences of fire and cooking meat and fire. There may be someone inside making a meal... then again we may have stumbles on the post battle involving fiery death. i suggest we send the drawf ahead to scout the situation and report."

OoC:Urftuk, silly man. To clarify, you are in a tunnel looking out towards the opening, about to leave the cave, not enter it.

Vendetta

First Post
Vorath looks at Grolvus for a long moment, then nods to him as the two creep ahead to scout and perhaps find what ever it is that is cooking something. Vorath moves slowly out of the cave, extending his tremor sense as far as he can, feeling every vibration around. He cuts to one side (the right?) so that Grolvus can go the other way but tries to keep him in sight at all times.

matthewbajda

First Post
OOC: uriel is having computer problems so i am postingto tell you all to hang tight while he gets it all taken care of. it may be a while, but he has not forgotten about you all.

matthew

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: OH the horror of not having a working computer with high speed internet access... seriously... it is a horrible, horrible thing. Good luck to you, sir, in getting back up.))

Festy_Dog

First Post
(ooc: I'm just seconding what everyone else has said (best wishes on fixing the computer), and letting everyone know I'm still here.)

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: So, Vorath is moving to the right flank of the general direction that Urftuk has caught the scent. He'll attempt to move silently, hide and reach out with his senses to spot, hear or sense any movement he can. He'll attempt to keep some kind of visual with Argus.))

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The wait is over...big 'I'm Sorry' XP bonus coming...

Grolvus and Vorath creep forward, sticking to the myconic foliage, staying out of sight as much as possible.

Moving past moss-covered rock and mushroom-capped hills, they come over a small rise and see a moderately sized river down below. A jetty stands near, with two long and sleek boats bobbing where they are tied firmly.
Scorched stone and the remains of a dozen unrecognizable bodies lie nearby...

Last edited:

Remove ads