• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UK] Anyone got Dragon#307 yet?

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
With issue 308 out now, I'm starting to wonder where #307 has got to. It hasn't shown up in any shops yet; this is understanably annoying :(

I just want to check with other UK users if they've managed to lay their hands on a copy, or if it's just a local problem.

Fenes 2

First Post
My issue is in the mail according to cyberdungeon.com (I am not in the UK, but in Switzerland, but close enough for oversea shipping, I guess.)

Zander

Explorer
I've got 307. I've had it for a while. I either got it at UK GenCon or at Orc's Nest - can't remember which.

Hope that helps.

Jarval

Explorer
I've had 307 for a couple of weeks now. The guy who runs my FLGS says that he should be getting 308 early next week.

Esdevium does a weekly new releases sheet, showing what they're getting in. Since they've got the exclusive distribution rights for WotC products in the UK, it's a hand resource. You can find them at http://www.esdevium.co.uk/.

Remove ads