• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Guess I need to make that healer now. I could rock a cleric I suppose. Was just hoping to go nature lover. But druids don't get much in the way of healing spells past 1st level.

Squirrels are evil!

TallIan

Explorer
Still a bit torn between starting at 3/3 or 2/4. The first option will give me improved critical and then two quick ASI's/feats. The latter stats me off with an ASI, but puts me too close to level 5 warlock to ignore thirsting blade, meaning I'll go 2/5 before bumping champion again.

It'll depend on how you rule on levelling a MC character, do you require a RP reason for each level choice or just the start?

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Any thoughts on a multiclass cleric/druid? I was thinking 5cleric/1druid to start and just voing druid from there. 3rd lev. Cleric spells have nice heals and he could basically have just re-invented druidism and has to figure it out by feel.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
Y'all do whatever you feel you need to. You do need an RP reason to multiclass, but I don't mind the combinations. But...just make sure you'll like what you pick.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Well in this setting if you don't like your character you can always feed them to the zombie hordes and roll up a new one. Bonus points for your new character killing your now zombie old character.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'd kind of like to take the Magic Initiate feat to add in a bit of druid shenanigans to my cleric. Not sure how that would pan out overall, especially as he'd be rocking a chain shirt. (Basically, he's so nerdy that he's interested in all the things. If druid doesn't work, he can always rock out with some arcane magic as well. (Int 14.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads