• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Phoenix8008

First Post
*Bump* since it's been a week. Sorry if our actions have made it difficult for you Voda Vosa. Anything you need specifically from any of us?

Voda Vosa

First Post
First things first: I'm on vacation since the 15, so that's why my posting rate dropped. I still have 8 more days, but I'll try to drop posts more often.

The heroes vacate the room full of undead, in the hopes that the creatures will purse them into a more advantageous terrain. The abominations do just that, however, the skeletons are quite nimble, and sort the obstacles out, approaching dangerously close to the group.

[sblock=Mining problems]

Heroes are up

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

All skeletons double move, except the SM 1 and 2 that are immobilized.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: Anybody with ranged attacks and enough movement to get around the corner should fire first then move around the corner. Preferably target the non-minions unless you don't have enough range. Once they get closer and bunched up, Kurnos is gonna explode his daily which is a close burst 2. Should help clear things out alot if I can hit enough. I'll wait till lastish to move Kurnos since he has 8 squares of movement to use to get around the corner. Double move if you have to to get around the corner so we dont start taking hits from the rock throwers again. The only things close enough to take a swing after another double move will be 2 of the skeletel minions.
[/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Can anybody spare a heal?

Chambers is having difficulty maintaining a fighting retreat- his fey summon takes focus to maintain. At his direction, it rolls over the skeletons from behind, enveloping them once more in a swarm of bats. Meanwhile Chambers flicks ensorcelled daggers, at the nearest skeletons. One avoids the missile but the other two are struck and promptly vanish in fiercely bright column of moonlight.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Sustain Swarming Bats
Move: Move Swarming Bats 4 squares northwest
Standard: Tidal Spirit Shot MISS Decrepit Skeleton AC 10 HIT DS AC 16 HIT DS AC 27
Result: the two closest skellingtons are dust
[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: 24, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 5/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 4/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
OOC: Voda wanted to let everyone know that he is going on holiday to Brasil and won't be back until after the 4th of Feb

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse steps slightly closer to the front line and says, "Logan, Don't just stand there or they'll swarm you! We have to stick together, and we'll get through this!" At Ilse's encouragements, the pain from Logan's injuries dulls. The tiefling then turns and retreats out of sight around the corner.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Move: Shift to N7.

Minor: Ardent Surge on Logan heals for surge (5) + 1d6 (2) = 7 healing, he loses a surge, and he gains +1 to attack rolls UENT Ilse.

Move: Walk to K9.

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:12/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:9/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 2/2, Action Points: 2 (encounter)

Conditions
Bloodied
+2 defenses USNT Ilse

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Second Wind, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: Not quite enough movement to do anything fun, so I'll just swat at a pest. XD
Standard: Magic Missile to pick off the one that escaped the previous volley.
Move: N6 to I10

Zaroch retreats back in to the previous room, firing an arcane bolt at the skeleton missed by Logan.

"Not so fast you slippery pile on bones!" He cackles with glee as he rounds the corner.

jbear

First Post
Boris shrugs himself out of Kurnos' grip. There was only so far that he could carry both him and Logan, especially with Logan looking to plant himself in the passage way and continue the fight. "C'mon fella" he rumbles at Logan, scooping his arm beneath the dagger flinger's arm pit. He gives a nod to Kurnos to grab Logan's other arm before racing off together down the passage way and to safety around the corner, where he finally sets Logan back down. Still burning, several of the bright green crystals flare to life. The flames flicker and die out, and in their wake the burns to Boris' skin do not seem as severe as they should have been.

[sblock=Actions] Start: Boris take 4 fire dmg
Boris will coordinate with Kurnos to carry Logan; double moving down passage and around the corner.

Minor: Helm of 7 Deaths: 2 souls released and Boris heals 6 HPs
End: Save vs ongoing dmg: 12=success [/sblock]

[sblock=The Cursed One]
The Cursed One aka Boris
Human Hybrid Paladin | Warlock 3
Passive Perception/Insight 10
AC:20, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:17, Speed:5
HP: (+0 THP) 27/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/11
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1 (encounter): USED

Conditions:
Buffs: Bless Weapon: +1 power bonus to atks & +1d6 radiant dmg; crits 18-20 til end of encounter

Powers:
MBA: Eldritch Strike +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d6 dmg if cursed)

Divine Challenge:
Divine Sanction:
Warlock's Curse:
SM2
Eldritch Strike, Ardent Strike, Dire Radiance
Helm of Seven Deaths: Souls Captured 3/7

Blade of Crimson: USED
Valorous Smite:
Otherwind Stride: USED
Helm of Seven Deaths: USED
Second Wind

Crown of Stars:
Bless Weapon: ACTIVE
Fullblade of Defense:
Dazzling Plate Armour:
Helm of Seven Deaths: Unavailable

Consumables:
Potions of Healing: 1/1
Augmenting Whetstone: 2/2

Combat notes:
Dazzling Plate: TCO gains +2 to all defenses vs Charm, Fear and Psychic attacks.
Gauntlets of Arcane Might: TCO gains 2 THP when he hits an enemy he marks with an arcane attack.
Fullblade of Defense: Resist 1 vs All dmg;
TCO will use his Fullblade of Defense Daily power to halve damage of an attack will reduce him below 0.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads