Undine the Sea

covaithe

Explorer
Corvinus follows, letting the more experienced party members take the lead. He tries to keep an eye out for possible trouble, but this soon turns into unrestrained rubbernecking at the splendor of the temple.

Ximix

First Post
Ximix smiles for the first time in ... too long...
The beauty and novelty of the temple and environs has him unabashedly gawking a few times, before he regains his composure, only to gawk again. He follows along, enjoying being a tourist for now.
"Well at least the boat fare was worth it..."

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo makes a polite smile to the acolyte as though he finds the beauty of the place fascinating, it is also very 'alien' to what he's used. And that makes him slightly nervous.

He follows the group watching behind them from time to time as if he was paying attention to a particular decoration in the temple.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The acolyte leads them inside, where the interior decorations are just as grand as those outside, with plenty of paintings, statues, mosaics, and other art objects, most depicting Galatea, water, the ocean, and sea creatures. Eventually, she passes another acolyte and speaks to her in Aquan, and she nods and runs off. Finally, they enter a large room where many priests and priestesses seem to have gathered.*

"Thank you Inasa," a priestess in ornate robes of azure blue and sea green trim speaks, then waves her hand, and the acolyte bows and heads off. The priestess turns to the party, "So you are the ones who come seeking Amalthea?"

Heckler

First Post
"Thank you for seeing us. I am Babette Delacroix, of Orussus, and these are my friends. We desire to travel to Amalthea. We have heard about what a wonderful place it is, and we wish to increase the friendship and diplomatic ties with our brethern under the sea. We wish to learn what they can teach us, and possibly, they may learn something from us.

All with Galatea's blessing, of course."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see...Unfortunately for you, we are on to your evil schemes. Do not resist--we do not wish to hurt you, but we cannot allow your evil to spread," she speaks with a sad resignedness but a hint of steel.

(OOC: Nobody is surprised or flat-footed because she announced her intentions instead of ambushing the group, so I'll give everyone initiative:

Krindorf
GP1
Jallembo
GP2
GP3
Babette
High Priestess
GP4
GP5
Ximix
Alicia
GP6