Undine the Sea

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Tha' was fast!" Krindorf says, and unsheathes his sword. He walk a few steps away from the nearest enemy.

OOC: Can I have a readied action? If so, the dwarf will try to stab any foe that gets close to him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Absolutely. Readied action noted)

*Krindorf draws his sword and at least one priestess looks surprised. The high priestess nods grimly at the drawn weapon.*

"We will fight you if we must. We had hoped to imprison you instead and reform your evil ways, but..."

*One priest who manages to react particularly quickly intones a blessing to Galatea, enhancing the morale of the water goddess's priests.*

(OOC: Jallembo's turn)

Amaury

First Post
R1

Jallembo is really surprised by the turn of events. He manages though to say loudly: "But.. but what evil schemes do you talk of? You are mistaken, priests, mistaken. We do not wish to hurt or be hurt.. What do you have against us? Why do you accuse us?"

He makes signs to his comrades not to move forward.

He has not drawn any weapon but will defend himself if attacked.

B4cchus

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Although i've been reading along for a while now, here is a note to inform you all that i'll be judging this adventure[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Several of the priesys mutter things like "Don't try to lie, villain." and "You can't fool us."

*The High Priestess speaks:*

"Just as expected, you continue your facade, but we will not fall for your tricks, fiend."

*Another priest blesses a priestess with protection to shield her from harm, and she calls upon Galatea for strength.*

(OOC: Babette's turn)

Heckler

First Post
"Well here's a fine how-do-you-do! Are all who seek Amalthea treated like this? There is no evil here, excepting maybe that which poisons you against us. I understood that those who follow Galatea value diplomacy, but you have shown little capacity for it. Stand down, and show yourself a true leader of goodness. What have we allegedly done that would align you against us so?"

Babette stands her ground, making no move to draw a weapon or cast a spell.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The high priestess shakes her head.*

"Submit," she speaks with quiet sadness.

*The entire group feels an overwhelming urge to just let the priests tie them up. For now, they can't fight it.*

(OOC: Wow, I rolled terribly for all your saves. As the Halt command of Command. No actions for the PCs for now, including Krindorf's readied action)

*The remaining priests, relieved at this turn of events, withdraw rope and begin to tie the group up. Some of the knots are fairly bad, so the other priests help retie them. After a single round of tying, Ximix and Nura both break the spell, though the others continue to simply submit. However, by now, Nura and Ximix are tied up. Ximix is pretty well caught, but Nura's bindings are rather looser. If she tries hard, she might be able to slip out.*

(OOC: Technically it's Ximix's turn first and then Nura's turn, but he's bound and gagged pretty well and thus unlikely to be able to contribute something.

Nura, are you going to try to escape? You're still bound and gagged, but not particularly well)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: So, uh, not being terribly familiar with the command spell, I looked it up. Did you perhaps mean greater command, as cast by a 9th level cleric? 'cause the 1st level command only affects one target. Also, by my reading of the Halt command, we'd not be helpless, so they'd have to make grapple checks or subdual attacks or whatever to tie us up, even if it was a greater command. Of course, if we're up against a 9th level cleric and her buddies, I'm perfectly happy to be tied up and helpless. :/

Remove ads