Undine the Sea

Amaury

First Post
OOC: hmm well... what about this:

Considering the situation very quickly: helpless comrades outnumbered by a band of convinced priestsm Dargon doesn't try anything dangerous and doesn't resist the priests attemps..

Dargon

First Post
Nura looks stunned by the accusations.
She doesn't try to break free.

OoC: my labtop gave up so I didn't had connection for about a week

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The priests try to secure Nura's restraints better, and the same with the other poor restraints. Meanwhile, one by one, the others begin to break free from the command as well. However, by then, everyone is pretty well secured. Only those who are trained in slipping through ropes would have an easy time escaping, as the priests begin to lead the group slowly away.*

"I'm sorry. We don't have a real holding cell in our temple, but we will try to keep your accommodations as comfortable as we can, given the circumstances. However, we cannot tolerate your evil to be perpetuated," the high priestess speaks sadly, as the group is led away.

(OOC: Once in the hallway and out of the sight of the high priestess, does anyone with a total of +4 or better Escape Artist want to start trying to wriggle free? If I don't hear anything in a bit, I'll just continue)

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo tests the ties a bit and they seem secure. He gives up quickly to check where they're heading, doorways and corridors.

OOC
+3

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Babette will try to keep aware of their surroundings, getting an idea of how the temple is laid out and how many people are here. Also, the first acolyte was elven, but what about everyone else, especially the high priestess?

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Are we gagged as well as bound? You mentioned that Ximix was gagged, but haven't specified for the rest of us. If we're not gagged:

Rystil Arden said:
"we cannot tolerate your evil to be perpetuated," the high priestess speaks sadly, as the group is led away.

"I don't suppose you're going to get around to explaining anytime soon exactly what evil you think it is we represent," Corvinus says, with sarcastically exaggerated courtesy. "You realize, don't you, that to convince us of the error of our ways, you're going to have to tell us what ways are in error. Or did you not notice that you'd neglected that part?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: They didn't have enough time to gag anyone except Ximix, Babette, and Nura.

The high priestess was elven. Many of the others priests and priestesses were human and half-elven, although some were also elven, and there seemed to be at least one gnome and one halfling acolyte in the halls. No dwarves that you could see though)

"You know the plots at which you have connived," she says quietly as they move away.

*Eventually, the group is brought to a room with seven cots laid out. It is relatively sparse, but it is still a pretty room, and it seems like a rest here would be fairly comfortable--the group has slept in worse inns and paid for the privilege, and this is certainly going to be better than accommodations on the Last Laugh.*

"Here, since you didn't try to break out, the High Priestess said I can untie one of you," one of the priests says, as he moves over and unties Jallembo, "You can untie the others. The others are praying for guidance. Someone will be down to speak with you shortly."

*With that, unless Jallembo suddenly attacks the group of priests, they head out and lock the door securely, posting a pair of guards outside the door. Jallembo can easily untie the rest of the group.*

Remove ads