Undine the Sea

Amaury

First Post
the emissaries? what emissaries?? wonders Jallembo.

He listens to his comrades and frowns a bit before saying in turn: "Well, you seem to put your trust in some "emissaires".. I didn't know we were announced.. May I ask who these emissaries might be?.. And secondly, why you put your trust in them to the point that you emprison complete strangers on sight??..

our travel is already known.. our enemies have insiders.. and are now ahead of us! he thinks worried.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Those who warned us of your treacherous intent were emissaries of the elves of Rivenblight, who have long been our allies, long strove to protect all of Galatea's creatures."

"Thanks to the warnings and the visions, you were not complete strangers to us, lest we might have fallen prey to your deception. Rather, we were able to recognise all of you easily from the descriptions, and the high priestess says that the identification is unmistakable. For instance, you are Jallembo, are you not?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Tha's a bunch o' lies those elves told ye girl, those spike ears tree loving and mud eaters from Rivenblight what to make our lives harder and our mission impossible! But go ahead, let us here rotting, but don't ye' came cryin' after 'Bony' cames in and eat your high priest. Becaus it will be too late, fool!" Krindorf replies angrily

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The priestess sighs.*

"I guess Stheno was right. Maybe I'm naive for thinking that even people so cruel could be reasoned with, but I like to think that everyone has a little bit of good in them. Maybe I was wrong..."

*The priestess turns away and begins to head off, proving those who tried to get a reading on her correct in that she wouldn't respond well to anger.*

Amaury

First Post
"I am Jallembo indeed.. and if you care to learn more about my.. reputation back in town.. you'll find that it is an honourable one.. and I know most of the members of my group and can warrant their morale.. We are here on a mission but the elves of Rivenblight are misguiding you.. We're on the good side here.. What did they tell you??" he replies after the initial shock of being recognized.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Amaury said:
"I am Jallembo indeed.. and if you care to learn more about my.. reputation back in town.. you'll find that it is an honourable one.. and I know most of the members of my group and can warrant their morale.. We are here on a mission but the elves of Rivenblight are misguiding you.. We're on the good side here.. What did they tell you??" he replies after the initial shock of being recognized.
*The priestess seemed like she might have been willing to talk to Jallembo before, but Krindorf's outburst has made her decide to give up.*

Amaury

First Post
Seeing that the high priestress has decided to ignore him, Jallembo adds raising his voice in a more angry tone as well: "Well, maybe my dwarven friend has offended you but I would say that you are now both on equal terms: equally offended! He is just not used to that kind of hospitality! And if you ask your prophets to check the future.. ask them what they see in it if we fail in what we are trying to achieve..
Oh, and before I get chained to a wall, let me ask you to communicate to other members of Rivenblight.. just in case the ones who pretended to represent this elven community might actually only have spoken for themselves!!"

That said JAllembo lets himself be pushed to the jails.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: They aren't going to push you to jails--you get to stay in the current well-furnished room in relative comfort. They just aren't going to let you leave. This isn't the high priestess, by the way--it's another priestess of whom no one asked her name or rank)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Bah, don't ye' waste yer time speakin' to these blind stooges lad. They can't see an ogre if he wasn't seen by their mommy or told about by the spiky ears from Rivenblight" Krindorf says with a half smile. "As good as this furnitures they are. Cows have more will power." he adds.

Remove ads