• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unearthed Arcana 60% off at Amazon!

These big discounts pop up on Amazon every so often. Check on other books and such as the last time I remember this, there were many more than just one that was 60% off...

Soldarin

First Post
Thanks for the heads up. I was perusing the reviews and just got convinced I'd like to get UA. Now it's been ordered. :cool:

kolikeos

First Post
from what i hear UA is just a bunch of alternate rules, such a book will be useless to me even if its 60% off. (in any case, the shipment rates are too high, so i'm not buying almost anything from amazon)

Qualidar

First Post
kolikeos said:
from what i hear UA is just a bunch of alternate rules, such a book will be useless to me even if its 60% off. (in any case, the shipment rates are too high, so i'm not buying almost anything from amazon)

Thanks for sharing.

I've been hoping to pick this up off e-bay or somewhere similar for a while, but this looks like just what I was waiting for. Thanks, S_O_T.

~Qualidar~

Remove ads