• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unpopular Geek Media Opinions

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
You know what. I agree. It isn't as good as the second, and the second doesn't come close to the first. But I did find it entertaining when I rewatched it a couple of years ago. Certainly it worked better than any of the later Terminator movies for me (haven't seen the most recent one so not sure where that one stands)
I think the 3rd suffered from derivative action sequences of the second and also the long running Terminator franchise problem. That problem being you always need a bigger, badder, scarier terminator. I did think that the dialogue of the 3rd movie was very entertaining. I also like the fatalist wrap up for a trilogy. Funny you mention the most recent because its point was the opposite in that nothing matters and you can just change whatever you want.

MarkB

Legend
1. Dumb Thor is the worst. Thor in the first film and the Avengers was fun but still an actual character. After that, he became a caricature. I hate it.
Wow, you actually posted that while I'm rewatching Thor Ragnarok because it's my second-favourite MCU movie.

Love and Thunder is bad, but I love the balance of serious and comedy they achieved in Ragnarok, and thought his new look and character development in the movie was some of the best in the series (so, of course, they pretty much undid both in the next Avengers movies).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads