• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Updated permenancy spell list

geosapient

First Post
I was just looking over my spell list for my druid and noticed Nature's Favor. It gives a similar bonus as Greater Magic Fang except that it is a luck bonus. I was wondering if both spells could be made permenant for a total of +10/+10.

Is there an updated list of spells that can be made permenant with the costs to do so?

frankthedm

First Post
geosapient said:
Is there an updated list of spells that can be made permenant with the costs to do so?
Don't expect to see Nature's Favor when Divine Favor was intentionaly left of the list. If you don't see a PHB spell on the permanency list, there is usually a good reason.

geosapient

First Post
Still, is there an updated list in a book that came out after the core books? It seems that there should be since there have been a lot of spells added since initial release.

Vuron

First Post
geosapient said:
Still, is there an updated list in a book that came out after the core books? It seems that there should be since there have been a lot of spells added since initial release.

While that might be interesting I kinda doubt it happening anytime soon as permanent spell really increase in the relative power with each spell added to the permanency list.

For the most part most permanent effects are better handled through the magic-item creation rules.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads