• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upgraded to Silver, can't download Santiago and Zeitgeist

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I upgraded from Copper to Silver on Wednesday, bought a 4 month sub, I can access the copper level pdfs, but not the silver, I wanted to update to check out Santiago. Does it take more time to activate? I seem to have the image option in signatures.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I upgraded from Copper to Silver on Wednesday, bought a 4 month sub, I can access the copper level pdfs, but not the silver, I wanted to update to check out Santiago. Does it take more time to activate? I seem to have the image option in signatures.

Could you double check your payment and make sure it's not "pending"? 99.999999999999999% of the time that's the issue, and it's just a question of waiting for it to process.

And while you're flipping switches, I upgraded to Gold on Tuesday (IIRC). Thanks! :)

Your account looks fine as far as I'm able to tell. What problems are you experiencing?

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Yeah paypal says
Unique Transaction ID # 10T55495A8834734U
Code:
 Feb 20, 2013	Payment To Russell Morrissey	 Completed	 ...	-$19.99 USD

subscription page on ENWorld says
Code:
Active Subscriptions
Start Date
20th February 2013
Expiry Date
20th June 2013
4-month Silver Subscription

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Your account looks fine as far as I'm able to tell. What problems are you experiencing?

This (attached) changed since I posted, as far as I can tell, but it seems to be missing an option. Was I supposed to get some sort of automated email from the boards confirming the subscription and explaining what had changed and/or where to find stuff like this?

Attachments

• no_gold_01.JPG
    no_gold_01.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Remove ads