Using older adventures with 4E, Pathfinder, Trailblazer, etc. – how do you do it?

Dannager

First Post
Thanks for the link. I took a look at the blog but didn't see any notes or entries specifically about the conversion process. I'm assuming they're part of the actual conversion entries?:hmm: I am saving the link though for reading. Looks like a good place to mine some ideas from.:)
Most of the conversion thoughts are located at the beginning of the blog, where I was still new to the process. Starting from the first post is probably the best way to read through for conversion advice.

Betote

First Post
I'm running the Legacy of Fire AP using Pathfinder RPG and I do it straight BTB. I use the grapple bonus as the basis for CMB, and add 1-2 hp per HD to critters, but that's it.

If I had to do more than that, frankly, I'd use plain 3.5.

Krensky

First Post
I'm running a PbP of Rise of the Runelords with FantasyCraft.

I had to bump the NPCs from their OGL conversion result (and as it is the PCs are still walking over the goblins). My biggest challenge is probably that I let someone play a Drake and I'm trying to figure out what to do about the dungeoneering later on in Burnt Offerings.

Remove ads