• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

{Vampire: The Masquerade - OOC} New York by Night

KitanaVorr

First Post
Catulle said:
Madame Butterfly, isn't it? :)

[edit: well, don't I look like a muppet? I swear I was just typing the same time as Kit... honest!!!]

LOL!

And yes you were right ;)

and is that a disparging remark about muppets?!

And the way the Opera Babes performed it, didn't that make you think of the daughters of cacophony? It certainly came to mind for me immediately.

EDIT: err that isn't why I thought it was ironic...lol that had more to do with the particular scene that the song is sung in

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
So how much vitae have I consumed?

7 plus however much I just had put in my glass. So another 4. Just wondering so I know whether to have Sabrina be satisfied.

Catulle

Hero
I figure a total of 9 blood points; 4 plus about 5 from the decanter. Surprisingly potent for the volume, mind.

Barry

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
reapersaurus said:
accidental post.
(what're the daughters of cacophony?)

Here's the link.

LOL I like what is says about 7+ success
You gave the greatest performance most of your audience have ever heard. The Toreador were entranced (without Melpominee) and everyone is in awe of you (indeed, almost in Awe of you).

lol and Cate had a 7 success I believe at the party.

:D

Catulle

Hero
Well, the 'online clanbook' certainly has an interesting take on the bloodline (it does diverge from canon, but that's not necessarily A Bad Thing (tm)). It's not necessarily identical to my own take, though. Not by a long shot...

Regards,

Barry

KitanaVorr

First Post
Catulle said:
Well, the 'online clanbook' certainly has an interesting take on the bloodline (it does diverge from canon, but that's not necessarily A Bad Thing (tm)). It's not necessarily identical to my own take, though. Not by a long shot...

Regards,

Barry

ut oh...he has a take on it...that means we might be seeing one of those songtresses soon...

:p

Shalimar

First Post
I just changed the picture I am using of Sabrina if anyone wants to see the new one, here it is:

tianna1b.jpg

it was alot easier to find this one than the last, as there are apparently sites with hundreds of child actor pictures posted just trying to get work. Ick.

Last edited:

Remove ads