{Vampire: The Masquerade - OOC} New York by Night

KitanaVorr

First Post
ok

I took liberties again in the end there mostly because I wanted to expedite to the lesson scene instead of being stuck in ettiquette limbo of trying to take leave for the next three days.

However, if you want to play out the exit from the music room some more, I'm okay with that. Just ignore the last sentance I posted and write your post and I'll take it out.

Vychtorya

First Post
Hi all. I'm passing on a message from Catulle.

He is having difficulty connecting to the boards from home. He wanted to let everyone know.

reapersaurus

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
well if we're posting requests now - lol - can everyone not use color in their post? Its actually rather difficult to read at times and is pretty distracting.
Well, honestly, that's the point of doing an alternate color for dialogue.
Having it stand out.

It's actually a staple in the In-Character Forum.

But if the majority of players don't want Nik's speech in an alternate color, I'm taking a survey...vote your preferance, or specify if a different color would be better for you, and I'll see...

Catulle

Hero
Cheers for passing on the message, Vychtorya.

Well, thank heaven for quiet days at work. I've updated on the IC thread... I wasn't sure about the tone for you, Krizzel, so I kept it pretty neutral for you to build on. If you want it edited in any way, just let me know.

The colour thing doesn't bother me in the slightest (note that I do it too, to differentiate description and mechanics) but I'd be willing to swing with the majority as reaper indicates.

Whew, here's hoping I can get my home set-up sorted out tonight (are you in the UK too, Krizzel?).

Regards,

Barry

Last edited:

Vychtorya

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
ok

I took liberties again in the end there mostly because I wanted to expedite to the lesson scene instead of being stuck in ettiquette limbo of trying to take leave for the next three days.

However, if you want to play out the exit from the music room some more, I'm okay with that. Just ignore the last sentance I posted and write your post and I'll take it out.
That's okay Kit, you helped me get an opportunity to play and try out some of Vych's vampiric powers. I thought I'd play a little too. :)

I felt that by your previous posts, you were okay with some confict to start to flare up between Vych and Cait. It will definitely make for some good stories I think. :)

Remove ads